- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Casa Marisa is located in the ancient rural suburb of Banzena, in the middle of the magnificent green area of Casentino. It stands on a promontory that dominates the low valley of the stream Corsalone up to its confluence with the Arno river and surrounded by four important mountains. The sacred mountain of the Verna, Pratomagno, the Falterona mountain and the National Park of the Casentinesi forests: all of these are visible from the garden of the house. The centre of Bibbiena (the main historical and commercial town of the valley) is just 7 km away. The not excessive altitude of this area, around 600 mt., confers to the environment a fresh climate in the summer and moderate in winter, such to make it an ideal area in any period of the year.
• Riding tours within 2 km.
• Golf Courses in Poppi 10km.
• Churches and historical attractions
• Corsalone river where you can enjoy a bath within 1 km.
• Naturalistics Trekking Courses on Pratomagno Mountains, Falterona, Verna, Catenaia Alps
• Arezzo 20 Km
• Florence 60km
• Camaldoli 15km
• Bibbiena 7km
• Verna Sanctuary 12km
• Poppi Castel, Romena and others.
For further and more informations about Casentino's events and attractions you can also visit these english language web site: www.casentino.it - www.welcomeincasentino.it
- english, italian