Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - solo animali silenziosi, previo ok proprietariosolo animali silenziosi, previo ok proprietario
No smoking - ammesso fumare solo all'esternoammesso fumare solo all'esterno
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Sono ammesse nei locali della casa solo le persone comunicate al momento della prenotazione, no ospiti esterni
- Non è ammesso spostare gli arredi della casa
- E' consentito l'utilizzo soltanto delle attrezzature elettriche in dotazione alla casa, in caso di necessità chiedere al proprietario
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
By car: Leave the A18 CT-ME at the Acireale exit, if you are coming from Catania, or the Giarre exit if you are coming from Messina. Follow the directions for the S.S.114. Drive for about 5km, towards Messina from Acireale, towards Catania from Giarre, until you reach Guardia. At the traffic lights, 300m after entering the village, follow the sign for MARE (Stazzo). After going down for about 200m you will go through a small tunnel under the railway line. As soon as you come out via ... will be on the right. The entrance to the B&B is at number ... (green gate).
By train: Get off at Acireale station and take a treno regionale to Guardia M.-Santa Venerina. Going towards Messina, it's the first stop from Acireale, the second from Catania.
Acireale and the Riviera of the lemons (distance 5 km): baroque town at the foot of Mount Etna built on a lavic plateau (La Timpa). To be visited: the ancient centre of the town with S.Sebastiano Basilica, the wonderful Piazza del Duomo and the Cathedral, SS. Pietro e Paolo church. Very closer to the city is the Riviera of the Lemons with it’s typical Sicilian fishing villages S.Maria La Scala, S.Tecla, Pozzillo and Stazzo. Acireale is also famous for it’s Carnival, the best one in Sicily, which takes place in February.
Hosted by simone giuffridaAsk a question
- english, spanish, italian