Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 3
- La location doit être paisible.
From Paris, you have to take the motorway A 13 (direction Paris-Caen) and then to take the A 84 to Villedieu Les Poêles and finally to take the motorway exit at Granville. (Motorway exit N37)
You can take the train at the Paris Montparnasse Vaugirard 3 station. Every day, there are 3-hour trains to Granville. We can welcome you at the Granville station if you are willing to.
It is a great base for days out to visit some of the main attractions of Normandy. For example,
- Chausey Island and the Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernesey) : The boats leave from Granville
- The landing beaches of Normandy
- The Bayeau Tapestry
- The Mont Saint Michel where you can go walking by beaches with a guide, driving by the beautiful cost road, by train or by bus.
- The Villedieu bell. Villedieu is a town specialized in the art of casting copper
- The Tower Cathedral in Coutances
- Avranches, the town in which are conserved the old manuscripts of the Mont Saint Michel
- Saint Malo and its old walled town.
Hosted by Jean-Claude HELEINEAsk a question
- english, french, german