Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Central, view on the all historic center
In sleeping loft
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Children welcome from 4 years oldChildren welcome from 4 years old
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - After 7 pm fee for the check-in of €20 max 9.30 pmAfter 7 pm fee for the check-in of €20 max 9.30 pm
- City tax of Florence 4 euro pro person each day of stay until 7 days of stay.To pay at the check-in with cash no credit cards.Under 11 years no tax
- After 7 days of stay mandatory a cleaning of the house and a change of bed linen and towels 60 euro 2 people 80 euro 4 people.
- If you think to arrive before 15 ask we can arrange it
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
from Florence Airport you can take a taxi. See the link for prices:
from the train station you can:
1) take a taxi (5 minutes/10 euros)
2) or if you prefer and don't have too much luggages you can walk from the station in the direction of the Duomo, pass the Duomo and take 'Via del Proconsolo' and then ask for 'Via de' Pandolfini'. This will take about 15/20minutes and it's a nice walk through the historic center
3) take the bus number C2 ( attention the bus is little!! If you have a lot of luggages I don't suggest you) and ask the driver to let you down in 'via Ghibellina', in front of Bargello museum.
The loft is next to Piazza del Duomo and Piazza della Signoria, in the heart of Florence.
The loft is located on the fifth floor, you can take the elevetor until the fourth floor, than you have a flight of stairs.
Tuscan cusine offers intense flavors and aromas while cooking simple, almost poor, vegetables and meat are combined to bring out their natural qualities. There are food markets in the area of Sant'Ambrogio and San Lorenzo, where you can find farmers who sell the their products. The shopping is varied: the shops of high fashion in Via Tornabuoni, in the stalls of Piazza San Lorenzo there is something for every purse. Restaurants and wine shops are everywhere, in Florence, home of Chianti Classico. The theaters offer very good music and performances.
Stay in the Loggia is like being on the deck of a ship, but there isn't under the sea, but the city of Florence. It dominates the whole city and its finest monuments, thanks to large windows that surround on three sides. We admire from the south east to south west, the church of San Miniato, the Michelangelo's Forte Belvedere, the tower of the Bargello, the church of the Badia and the Palazzo della Signoria, then we move the eyes to admire the dome of Brunelleschi and the Bell Tower of Giotto, ending with the hills of Fiesole located on the north side of the house. This sense of ownership of the city is almost inebriant, the breathing is full and rewarding, surrounded by so much beauty you can breathe differently and live with a complete awareness. Reading, listening to good music, go out and be in the heart of the city give a particular character to this small house and yet so large. Few can be in Florence and dominate it both spiritually and practically. No noise comes to the Loggia, but just get to be immersed in everyday life and masterpieces that are intensely aware of Florence, perhaps, the most artistic city in the world. Tuscan cusine offers intense flavors and aromas while cooking simple, almost poor, vegetables and meat are combined to bring out their natural qualities. There are food markets in the area of Sant'Ambrogio and San Lorenzo, where you can find farmers who sell the their products. The shopping is varied: the shops of high fashion in Via Tornabuoni, in the stalls of Piazza San Lorenzo there is something for every purse. Restaurants and wine shops are everywhere, in Florence, home of Chianti Classico.
Hosted by Beatrice Tita Sanvitale SimonettaAsk a question
About Beatrice Tita Sanvitale Simonetta
I am Beatrice
Beatrice Tita Sanvitale Simonetta purchased this apartment in 1990
Why Beatrice Tita Sanvitale Simonetta chose Sant' Ambrogio
I rent the house because I live alone, my sons are married.
What makes this apartment unique
wounderful special view on the historic center of Florence
- english, german, italian