Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
From/To Fiumicino (“Leonardo da Vinci”) Airport
You have several options:
1. TRAIN and METRO – You can take the “Leonardo Express” shuttle train from the Airport to Termini Station. It leaves the airport every thirty minutes from 6:37 am to 11:37 pm, the journey time is 35 minutes and the ticket is 11,00 €. From Termini Station please follow the indication below.
2. PRIVATE TRANSFER – I have done an agreement with a company that will provide you with private transfer (with driver waiting for you at the arrival terminal with your name on a sign) at the following rates: 1 to 4 persons (including luggage) 45€; 5 to 6 persons (including luggage) 55 €. Same rates applies for return travel. If you want I can reserve the transfer for you, you will pay directly at the driver.
From/To Ciampino Airport
1. BUS and METRO – You can take a TERRAVISION bus at Ciampino that will bring you at Termini Station in about 40 minutes; from Termini Station please follow indication below. The price is 8,00 € for a single ticket and 13,50 € for a return one; tickets can be bought at the arrival terminal.
2. PRIVATE TRANSFER – Same arrangement as from Fiumicino.
From/To Termini Station
Once inside Termini Station, follow indication for “LINEA A” and the red M. Take a train going to BATTISTINI direction and get off at BALDO DEGLI UBALDI station.
.Within walking distance you can reach: bars, restaurants, pizzerias, fruit market, supermarkets, a pharmacy, MC Donald’s, several bancomat and a garage.
- english, french, german, italian