Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
House 4 double bedrooms, 3,5 bathrooms, heated pool, parking Wifi, wine offered
The twin beds on the Mezzanine bedroom are twisted on request to make a King size bed 180x200
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children welcomed but our pool is not fencedChildren welcomed but our pool is not fenced
No smoking - Non-smoking propertyNon-smoking property
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 1
- The end of stay cleaning and pool maintenance due before arrival: 250€. Ménage de fin de séjour et entretien de la piscine dû avant l'arrivée: 250€
- Mid-week bookings and minimum 3 nights stay accepted outside of the high season.
- Caution obligatoire de 1000 € à remettre directement au propriétaire en amont de l´ arrivée. Refundable security deposit 1000€ due before arrival.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Follows industry health association: Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV – France)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Nearest international Airports: Marseille, Nice.
Nearest railway stations: Aix en Provence, Avignon.
Nearest motorway junction: Senas, Pertuis.
- english, french
What makes this house unique
Our property Les Magnanarelles is located 900 meters to Lourmarin, in a residential community, on a mild hill with views and a beautiful vegetation of pin trees, oaks, olive trees, birds, cigadas and squirrels. The Super market is nearby. The medieval village of Lourmarin lively year round has a famous castle, concerts, festival of jazz during Summer. We also find many bakeries, cafes, brasseries, restaurants, art galleries, jewelleries, shops...