Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Charming studio in a typical building of old Paris. Discover Paris on foot.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - children welcomechildren welcome
Pets allowed - pets dog or cats welcomepets dog or cats welcome
Smoking allowed - no problem if smokersno problem if smokers
Max guests: 2
- Respecter le sommeil des voisins en ne claquant pas la porte d'entrée de l'appartement et ne pas parler bruyamment en montant ou descendant l'escalier
Hosted by nadia diminuttoAsk a question
About nadia diminutto
Environmental and pollution treatment Consultant Very sensitive to the issues of environmental protection, the circular economy, knowledge sharing and conviviality ... That's a lot of very global issues on which we can exchange and much more. Each traveler is an opportunity to make a fresh look at the world! See you soon then.
nadia diminutto purchased this Studio in 2002
Why nadia diminutto chose Quartier du Mail
Originally conceived as a small home nest for my family, it is suggested for people who want to come to Paris.
What makes this Studio unique
Former artists studio of a famous singer lady, the studio has a nice view over the rooftops of Paris and the sunset. In a typical Parisian building everything has been renovated with eco-friendly materials. This studio is very simple and convenient to use.
- english, french, german, spanish, italian