Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
PANORAMIC APARTMENTS IN THE GREEN HEART OF UMBRIA FOR UNFORGETTABLE HOLIDAYS
2 bedrooms per apartment. In the apartment on the ground floor in one of the two bedrooms there is a double bed French. In all other rooms the double bed is Italian size. Possibility of adding a single bed or a cot for children. The rooms have chests of drawers, wardrobe, bedside tables.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter:
The owner will be pleased to furnish you information about restaurants, typical products, flea markets, public swimming pools, cultural sites, events and feasts in progress in the Region during your stay, etc..
It's simple to reach Bevagna by car:
-from Florence: take motorway A1 - leave the A1 at Valdichiana exit - take the road to Perugia, Assisi, Foligno and leave it at Foligno Nord-Bevagna (about 85 km from Valdichiana);
- from Bologna: take motorway A14 - leave the A14 at Cesena Nord exit - take the road is 45 direction Roma - Perugia, Assisi, Foligno and leave it at Foligno Nord-Bevagna;
- from Rome (about 180 km): take motorway A1 - leave the A1 at Orte exit, take the road to Terni, Spoleto, Foligno. Leave it after Spoleto, at Perugia exit, and then take the road to Foligno nord - Bevagna (Bevagna is about 75 km from Orte).
- from Bari: take motorway A14 - leave the A14 at Civitanova Marche exit, take the road to Macerata, Tolentino, Foligno, Bevagna.
- english, french, italian
Why Primo Proietti chose Bevagna
The owner will be pleased to give you information about restaurants, typical products, shops, outlets, near public swimming pools, cultural sites, events, flea markets and feasts in progress in the Region during your stay, etc.. Bevagna is a splendid medieval town, full of interesting and beautiful sights: Roman mosaics, the Roman theatre and temple, and many beautiful churches and monuments. Bevagna is rich in culture, traditions, events and good restaurants. It is known for the specialties of Umbrian cuisine (e.g. truffle-based dishes), its genuine olive oil, and its excellent wines, including Sagrantino DOCG. Unusually for Umbria, Bevagna is not a hilltown, but is quite flat, sitting in a shallow basin at the foot of the northern end of the mountainous backbone of Umbria; at the end of a long day of touring it's nice to come home to a place where you don't have to fight sharp inclines on your after-dinner walk.
What makes this Apartment unique
The Cerqueto 1st floor and the Cerqueto ground floor are comfortable apartments for 4 people each in a typical, old, country stone house. The apartments are ideal to spend a relaxing period in the charming Umbrian country (inhabited houses are around 200-300 ms away), or to lower oneself in the relaxing life of Bevagna or as strategic base to visit the Umbrian tourist towns: 15 minutes from Montefalco and Foligno, 25 from Assisi, Trevi and Spello, 40 from Perugia, Spoleto and Todi, 60 from Gubbio and Lake Trasimeno, 80 from Norcia and Cascia, 90 from Orvieto. 140 minutes from Rome and Florence.