Jardines del Pacifico is a cozy residential gated community situated in a jungle setting; lush with flora and fauna. Casa 44 is only 250 meters from Playa Bejuco where you will be able to enjoy a beautiful “blue flag” beach (highest ecological rating) known for its surfing, clean beaches, and peaceful serenity. The ocean water is warm - around 82 degrees - year round. The dark sand, palm tree-lined beach stretches for miles and is usually empty, perfect for walks or runs on the beach, bicycle rides, collecting shells, or just enjoying friends and family. Playa Bejuco was just rated as a 3 Star Beach (only 4 out of 108 beaches in Costa Rica rated as 3 Star).
Playa Bejuco, located on the Pacific Coast side of Costa Rica, is conveniently situated within short driving distances to many of Costa Rica’s wonderous sights such as rainforests, mountains, rivers, waterfalls, beaches, and estuaries. You are only 1.25 hours from the San Jose International Airport, 40 minutes from the Manuel Antonio National Park, 25 minutes from the tourist town of Jaco, and 10 minutes from the quaint Tico town of Parrita.
Casa 44 is a spacious comfortable 2 story townhome that can sleep 6 persons. Casa 44 is fully furnished, freshly painted, and includes the following:
- A fully equipped kitchen with natural wood cabinets, refrigerator, electric stove, microwave, toaster, blender, pots and pans, glasses, silverware, etc.
- A large upstairs master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, queen size bed, flat screen TV, tiled master bath with double sinks and large shower, and private outside balcony with table and chairs.
- An upstairs guest bedroom with vaulted ceilings, queen size bed, tiled bath with shower, and private outside balcony with furniture.
- A large living and dining area with two sofas (one sofa is a convertible bed to sleep 2) , end tables, lamps, wall art, coffee table, TV, and dining room table.
- A 1/2 Bath is downstairs.
- Decorative tiled floors throughout the home.
- Decorative tiled stairway with wood handrails and attractive upstairs stairwell landing area.
- Ceiling fans in every room.
- Wireless Internet.
- Air Conditioning.
- Laundry room with new washer & dryer and sink.
- Green space adjacent to the property.
- Outdoor shower with Privacy Enclosure
- Covered parking.
- Covered patio with BBQ and Outdoor Living space.
-Community Area with Outdoor Grilling, Bathroom, Seating, and Large Pool Area.
- 24 hour security with friendly Tico gatekeepers.
Jardines del Pacifico is kept up as a beautiful jungle type landscape with cobble stone roads. As you walk around the community, you will see jacaranda trees, palms, crotons, allamandas, heliconias, hibiscus, and other flowering plants. Besides the wonderful flora, you will also experience a variety of birds (including hummingbirds) and butterflies, along with 'feliz iquanas'. The trees in the community are frequented regularly by large multicolored scarlet macaws.
There is a bodega (mini-mart) located steps from our townhome, and two beach hotel/restaurants a short walking distance down a road leading to the ocean. The restaurants offer excellent food at reasonable prices and are nice places to enjoy drinks at sunset.
There is also a large shopping center called Town Center located within 7 minutes walking distance with multiple restaurants, a gym, a grocery store, and many other stores of interest. All of the restaurants located at Town Center (and there are about 8 of them) have different types of excellent food choices at affordable prices.
Casa 44 and Playa Bejuco offers vacationers to Costa Rica a quiet retreat type setting, along with giving you close proximity to a lively tourist town (Jaco) or quaint traditional Tico town (Parrita). The people – both locals and tourists – are friendly and from a variety of lifestyles. Every day is a new adventure; leaving you with a lifetime of experiences that are good for both body and soul.