|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
This wonderful house is situated on a slope of a gentle slope on some of the best views of the rural Majorca, with almond trees, and mountains. In a quiet enclave close to roads in order to walk and enjoy nature. The house has two floors and is surrounded by gardens and pine trees, on the ground floor and above where it has spacious sun terraces with excellent location to enjoy the peace and quiet of the extraordinary views.
This house has always belonged to our family and passed through 4 generations since it was built over 150 years. My wife and I decided to reform before it was ruined and we took this trip today in order to accommodate customers, as you want to spend a wonderful vacation in a quiet environment of a Majorcan house, always giving the most comfort and services.
The ground floor is the kitchen, dining room with fireplace, living room with wooden beamed ceilings (equipped with satellite TV, PlayStation2, DVD and radio-CD), two bedrooms, two bathrooms and large terraces.
On the upper floor there are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a large terrace with an outdoor staircase to access the pool without having to go down the inside of the house, from this terrace you can see beautiful sunsets and stars in the clear night sky.
The total area of accommodation is 180 square meters and has 80 square meters of terraces. The house has air conditioning and heating in all rooms, lounge and dining room.
had a wonderful stay at this beautiful finca; great hospitality (fruit basket,wine and homemade jams as a welcome gift); everything in working order; equipped with all kinds of amenities; great place for hot days because of plenty of shady retreats; almost mosquito-free due to its location up the hill; fantastic beaches within a 10 to 15 minutes car ride, would book it again at any time
Très belle maison au calme, à conseiller sans hésitation pour un beau séjour en famille, les propriétaires sont très acceuillants. Entièrement équipée, et jeux sur place (ping-pong, balançoire, toboggan ...) et evidemment une belle piscine. Le cadre est très reposant.
Anreiseinfo perfekt, Vermieter sehr nett und hilfsbereit, Ausstattung sehr gut, grosse Küche mit allem, Grill, Pool sehr schön, alles sauber...
"Très belle maison dans lieu calme et verdoyant.
Les propriétaires sont très acceuillants et disponibles."
How to get to Son Rengo:
From the airport of Son Sant Joan Palma de Mallorca, take M-19 towards Santanyi, the first town encountered is Campos, the farm is on the road to Santanyi - Campos, in the 44.300 km of asphalt road to take the left marked with a sign that says ' Ses Engoixes ', is about 500 mt from the main road and the road leads right in front of the house.
Tourism activities and suggestions:
- Shops nearest Cas Concos Champs 4 km and 6 km
- In Fields ovens and find the best cake you can enjoy the Majorcan black bread, empanadas (meat, fish or peas), tramp coca, coca from roasted peppers, coca de Nadal (is delicious, made with ice cream or hot chocolate), cat (one made of coca eggs and almonds) and the typical ensaimada (which can also be found filled with hair algel, cream, chocolate, almonds ...)
- Restaurants Food Mallorca, grilled meats, seafood, paella, etc.
- Markets and flea markets, you will find every day in different towns of Mallorca.
- Bath-water mineral-medicinal properties, such as 'San Juan de la Font Santa' in the town of Campos.
- The Sanctuary of the Mare de Déu de Sant Salvador in the village of Felanitx.
- The Cabrera archipelago comprising 19 islands and islets, is the best exponent of island ecosystems undisturbed Mediterranean Spanish. Since 1991 the archipelago was declared a natural park sea and land. Since 2008, the coastal town of Colonia de Sant Jordi, in the municipality of Ses Salines, is the Interpretation Center of the National Park of Cabrera Maritimoterrestre, allows visitors to its geology, flora and fauna.
- You can visit the Caves of Drach and dels Hamns in Porto Cristo (Manacor) Artà Caves of Campanet and Genoa.
- Nearest beach: It Trenc Covetes in Campos and Ses. Mondrago and Cala d'Or in Cala Santanyi.
- Club de Tenis in Campos and Cala D'Or
- Heated swimming pool and gym, the Sports Field.
- Golf Club in Cala d'Or 'Val Dor Golf 18 holes at 15 minutes by car.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
NOVIEMBRE y DICIEMBRE 2016
1 Nov 2016 - 22 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
Fiestas de NAVIDAD
23 Dec 2016 - 8 Jan 2017
5 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Estancias de fin de semana en temporada baja (mínimo 2 noches). Consultar precio con el propietario.
Día de entrada, por norma, el sábado, posibilidad de otros días, consultar al propietario.
El precio incluye 10 h diarias de Aire Acondicionado, posibilidad de ampliar el horario por un precio extra.
Las tarifas están sujetas a cambios mientras no esté confirmada la reserva.