Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Great Location! Waterfront views! Pool & Beach! master Suite, 3 bedrooms 2 bath
Master Bedroom sleeps 2 (king bed), guest bedroom can be made up as either 2 twins or 1 king size bed (sleeps 2). 3rd bedroom has 2 twins that can be made up into 1 king. And there is a separate room & bath off the garage that is not as nice, but it is private (1 twin bed)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- A cleaning fee of $185. will be due when you arrive. And a separate $500. REFUNDABLE Damage Deposit .Thanks.
- Please leave house tidy when you leave. Toss out all open food ,wash most beach towels before departure so we don't have zillions of towels to wash.
- Please treat my home like your own & wash sand off outside. Damage Deposit check returned upon departure if possible... or within 2 weeks.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Carolyn MichelAsk a question
About Carolyn Michel
I grew up in St. Louis Mo. and vacationed in Sarasota with my family. My Mom and Dad purchased this great home, and now it belongs to me. I live right around the corner from "Hirsch's landing," so I can easily attend to the home and my guests. I live in Sarasota on Lido Key, and I work as a professional actress at the Asolo Repertory Theatre.
Why Carolyn Michel chose Lido Key
location, location, location! There are views of the water from all over the house, It is a very comfortable 3 bedroom , 2 full baths family home. The Master Bedroom has a large en suite dressing room and bath area with lots of closet space.and a king size bed. The 2 guest rooms can be made into king or 2 twin beds, so it is versatile. cable TV in 2 of the bedrooms and in the family room as well. This is a perfect vacation home for a couple or a family . The kitchen is fully equipped …there is a laundry..sheets and towels and beach towels and a couple of beach chairs are provided. wi-fi also.
What makes this House unique
Wild Manatees are frequent visitors to the new beautiful dock on this lovely canal.
- english, french