1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleep 3
- english, german, Russian, lithuanian
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
It is very nice Richard is great
not my place
to much traffic , to far to beach to many Ants . Need more towels and washcloths ! Good host
Great house for our needs! Everything we needed was provided, and we were very comfortable.
The house was perfect for our needs, which was a home away from home for the month. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything we needed except for groceries, and the layout of the house was great. The owner was available in case of problems, but we had no problems. Living in this house was very relaxing. The screened-in back porch was wonderful for breakfast and dinner, and the private back yard had an area that stayed in the shade all day. We enjoyed hanging out in the living room and in the back yard.
ON THE OVERALL THINGS WERE GOOD
HOUSE CLEAN, WELL EQUIPPED, CLOSE TO SHOPS, HIGHWAY,RESTAURANTS BUT FAR FROM THE BEACH AND TO GO THERE THE TRAFFIC IS QUITE LOADED BUTI ENJOYED MI STAY
in a nutshell...perfect.
the house was beautiful.Although it was 1 bedroom,it was really spacious, spotless and stocked with all the comforts of home.
Was all that we could ask for and more. The hot-tub was a nice ending to a busy day. We were about 10 minutes from First data ballfields.We were able to go to many games. Also about 20 minute to the beaches. 45 minutes from west palm airport. Great location..Looking foward to traveling there again in the near future.
Very considerate owner, house very comfortable.
* Three championship golf courses designed by Tom Fazio and Pete Dye. There is a 35-acre learning center with 100+ hitting stations, practice chipping and pitching areas, eight sand and grass bunkers to test your short game, and two huge putting greens. The PGA Historical Center next door houses the PGA and Ryder Cup trophies and memorabilia. If that's not enough golf, there are numerous other courses in the area if you wish more variety.
* Tradition Field, winter home of the NY Mets, is 5 minutes away. The Class-A team plays in Port St Lucie during the summer months.
* The Intercoastal Waterway and ocean beaches are 15 minutes east. Charter boats and deep-sea fishing excursions are available.
* Many hotels and fine restaurants are close by for you and your guests. Retail shopping is right around the corner, and high end boutiques are 30 minutes away in Palm Beach.
* A 14-screen multi-plex theater is minutes away. A kid favorite is the Superplay USA entertainment center next door with dozens of bowling alleys, laser tag, miniature golf, batting cages, and much more.