House, 10 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 6.5 Baths, (Sleeps 20-24)
Why Meir chose Corinth
This property is located in a beutiful area in Upstate New York. It is close to Lake George and Saratoga Springs, yet it offers lots of privacy. The property is a few miles away from close to 100 miles of snowmobile trails, close to skiing and has water rights with a private dock.
What makes this House unique
Private Hot tub, water rights at lake across the road with a dock, a few miles from close to 100 miles of snowmobile trails.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
No smoking in the house, only outside
Pets are not allowed in the house.
Minimum age of primary renter:25
IMPORTANT: If reservation is cancelled and able to be re-booked at the same rate you will receive a full refund.
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
Friday Golf Outing and Saturday Saratoga Racetrack
We had a wonderful time - 21 Men ranging from 33 to 66 years old. The property & accommodations were perfect.
We all vowed to do it again!
Great family vacation home
The property was spacious and 10 bedrooms was perfect for the 18 of us. House was great but could use new living room sofa and dining area chairs to make it perfect. The owners were very responsive to questions and inquiries and the property manager, Mark , and Dave were quick to answer our requests : We had a wonderful week
Was perfect for us.
10 of us were in New York for the Americade Motorcycle Rally in lake George the first week in June, 2019 and stayed here because it had 10 bedrooms. Enough for all the guys riding. The place was spacious and clean. All the beds were comfortable. The showers in every bedroom were good as was the hot water. The kitchen, although not that big, was well outfitted with cooking pots, pans, and utensils. Plenty for everyone. We had a minor problem with the coffee maker and toaster but the property manager, Mark, was right on it. He couldn't have been nicer or more efficient. The hot tub was clean and well maintained, and felt great after a couple hundred miles of riding. The outdoor decks and patio's were great places to hang out at the end of the day and we used the fire pit in the backyard a few nights as well.
This is my 8th rental with VRBO and this house was everything it was advertised to be. I can't say that about all of them.
I would definitely recommend this place for any large group or family looking to spend some time in the area. It's about 25 minutes from Lake George and centrally located for many of the attractions around the area.
Beautiful site for a family fall wedding.
We enjoyed it
Beautiful location with huge space. Small fixes could make it great!
Overall a wonderful location for our very large retreat. We had some minor issues with garbage not being disposed before our arrival and a set of linens weren't adequately clean. But overall a very great experience. Owners very nice and easy to work with. I'm sure our group will return in the future!
Not quite what we expected
Overall a good stay, but a few things to be aware of:
1. The water isn't really accessible if you're travelling with kids. You have to cross a highway to get to it.
2. The photos of the yard of the 10 Bed house are out of date. It shows a couple of nice grass areas right off the main deck that have been converted to gravel parking. Nice to have, but a play area adjacent to the main deck would have been great.
2a. A railing surrounding that lower deck has been added so it isn't open to the space as it appears. Not an issue as it's been converted to parking, but definitely not the open space we expected.
3. As others have noted there we're mouse droppings present. We woke one morning to find our bread pantry had been raided by mice and we instantly blamed ourselves and the kids, but as I was deep cleaning the kitchen to take care of it we found at least a couple of years worth of droppings behind the stove, so the mice were definitely there prior to our arrival.
4. It's not the best house for cooking. The grill was beyond use. No amount of cleaning would have made me comfortable eating food on it. I'm a firm believer that if a grill is listed on the amenities, it should be well maintained and 100% clean and ready to use just as you'd expect of any other cooking appliance.
4a. One of the burners on the electric stove didn't work.
4b. None of the pots in the house had a flat enough bottom to get to a boil. Luckily, I travel with my own cookware so we were able to make due.
The good parts:
1. Tons of bedrooms with multiple beds.
2. Plenty of bathrooms for your group.
3. Probably the most tables and chairs I've ever seen in a rental property. We normally have to shift around and drag chairs into various rooms to make do, but there were at least 20 folding chairs on hand, 4 tables outside and 4 tables inside.
4. There are 2 fridges in the main house. With 12 adults and 6 kids, this was great. We had a fridge for all the meal food and another for snacks and leftovers. This meant no questions of "can I eat this or do you need it for dinner?"
5. We got lots of use of the hot tub.
So all in all, a good experience that would have qualified as great other than some mice (it's the woods -- they're going to be there) and had we known a little more about what to expect in the yard and such.
Snowmobiling - we are a few miles from close to 100 miles of snowmobiling