Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Overlooking the pools of Oasis Parque. Best appointed apartment in complex.
Main bedroom: large double room with air conditioning, built in wardrobes and large mirrors. En suite with shower and bath adjacent. Large balcony overlooking city of Portimao and Monchique Mountain. Bedroom 2: large twin room with air conditioning, built in wardrobes and large mirrors. Adjoining balcony overlooking city of Portamao and Monchique Mountains. Bedrooms decorated to high standard. Extra blankets, etc, available.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- The bedrooms can comfortably accommodate 4 adults. Additional sleeping in the lounge by arrangement.
- 4 pool passes are provided. Should more than 4 wish to use the facilities at the same time, day passes may be required. Available at reception €5 pp
Alvor, a romantic old fishing village, fabulous beaches and cliff walks within 5 min drive. Complex is situated in ideal location with many historical coastal towns on your doorstep. Each has a variety of shops, restaurants & bars to suit all tastes and budgets. The fishing harbour of Alvor is excellent for restaurants, beautiful beaches and bars. For lively late night entertainment you can visit the heart of Praia de Rocha. There are tourist shops in Alvor and Praia De Rocha and everything from markets to department store shopping in Portimao. Visit Monchique Mountains just 10 min drive to explore traditional Portugal and some of the Algarve's history. Two aqua parks 30-40 min drive away, Portugal Zoo 30 min away and an Aqua Zoo 30 min away. The new marinas of Praia da Rocha, Portimao and Lagos are well worth a visit as is the old harbour of Alvor. New F1 Circuit in Portimao just ten minutes away (host to World Superbike Championship 2008).
Other Activities: F1 Circuit Portimao