Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - AUTORIZADO PREVIAMENTE POR EL PROPIETARIOAUTORIZADO PREVIAMENTE POR EL PROPIETARIO
No smoking - SOLO EN EL EXTERIOR DE LA CASA. TERRAZA Y PORCHE.SOLO EN EL EXTERIOR DE LA CASA. TERRAZA Y PORCHE.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - Se respetará de manera ESTRICTA ESTA NORMA. Se respetará de manera ESTRICTA ESTA NORMA.
- EN LOS MESES DE JULIO Y AGOSTO LA RESERVA MÍNIMA SERÁ DE 5 DÍAS.
- EXCEPTO JULIO Y AGOSTO, EN FIN DE SEMANA LA RESERVA MÍNIMA SERÁ DE 4 DÍAS.
- EN PRINCIPIO LA ENTRADA SERÁ A LAS 16.00H, PERO PODRA RETRASARSE SI SE PRECISA MÁS TIEMPO PARA LA LIMPIEZA Y ACONDICIONAMIENTO DE LA CASA.
You can arrive to this house taking the AP-9 SANTIAGO-PONTEVEDRA HIGHWAY.You must leave in PADRON and take the AG-11 HIGHWAY to RIBEIRA.
In Ribeira, you will take the AC-7304 ROAD and then the AC-303 ROAD TO CORRUBEDO, which indicates ESPIÑEIRIDO-SERANS and takes you 500 metres away from the house
The whole environment is rustic: sea and mountain. 2 kms. Away you can find CORRUBEDO DUNE COMPLEX, which has the biggest mobile dune in Spain.
You can also visit the ancient CELTIC CASTRO DE BAROÑA and NOIA TOWN. Noia is an old middleaged town with a well preserved historical zone. There are archeological remains nerby.
And, of course, you can enjoy the whole gastronomic offer from Galicia, specially the shellfish from the Muros- Noia Ria and its excellent wines.
Santiago de Compostela is 60 kms away (about 30 minutes by highway).
In the beaces around you can find big waves or quiet places, depending on if you visit the out of the Ria or if you go to the insider small beaches of quite water.
Here you will find everything you need to enjoy your holiday. You can also enjoy a boat sailing by the Arosa Ría.
Hosted by ANTONIOAsk a question
- french, spanish, portuguese