Know before you go
Under California’s Regional Stay Home Order, non-essential travel is currently unlawful in many parts of the state. We encourage you to learn more about restrictions that may be in effect at your destination before booking.Learn more
cabin 2 bedrooms, 1 (One) car parking, occupancy 4
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- No skis in cabin. Locked shed available for skis and bikes.
- Leave code key in box at all times. Have each guest learn code.
- No parking on street at any time during winter months, November thru April.
Golf and Miniature Golf/Summer Carnival, Canoeing, Ice Skating, Sledding and Shopping, Trail Maps are available at the Chamber of Commerce or Visitor's Center (see attached link)
Hosted by Larry and Donna ReidAsk a question
About Larry and Donna Reid
Larry is an avid skier and ski instructor at Heavenlt Resort. Donna is an artist working in oils and water colors. She likes plein air painting in spring and summer. Larry likes to ski and snowshoe in winter. Summer is fishing and hiking in the mts around Lake Tahoe.
Larry and Donna Reid purchased this cabin in 1994
Why Larry and Donna Reid chose Tahoe Valley
We retired and moved to Lake Tahoe and the cabin was too small for us to live in full tlime. We also use it for visiting family and friends.
What makes this cabin unique
In a very woodsy, quiet, family neighborhood, away from casino bustle. Has markets, restaurants, and shopping close.