This beautiful, historic, spacious home was built in 1901 by one of Lyon County's pioneers, Will Wayman. Within walking/stumbling distance of ESU, Emporia's downtown, the starting point for DK200, the DK200 block party and the Glass Blown Open block party! The main floor is a wonderful GATHERING SPACE for family and friends. Home has been completely restored inside to bring out its historic charm, yet a nod has been given to modern conveniences.
BEDS: 1 KG; 2 QN; 1 Full; 5 Twins; 1 Full sofa sleeper;
* Beautifully remodeled, kitchen with stainless steel appliances offers you the flexibility to prepare your own meals. It is equipped with a full compliment of utensils, pots/pans, bakeware and small appliances. Coffee pot and coffee fixings are also provided.
* Spacious living, dining and foyer offer plenty of space to kick back, relax and enjoy the company of family and friends.
* There is a 1/2 bath and full sized sofa sleeper on main floor.
* The upstairs boasts 3 spacious bedrooms (1KG, 2QN, beds), 2 full baths and a utility/bedroom (1FULL).
* Bonus space (bedroom) is a 400+ SF finished dormer attic that offers an additional (5TWIN beds). Pack and play on site.
* Bbq grill, Four TV's with Directv and Free Wi-Fi.
* HE front loading Washer/Dryer, Hairdryer, Iron/Ironing Board.
* Ample off-street parking: 3 spots in rear driveway and 1 spot in front driveway.