BEAVER POINT LODGE ON STUNNING BEAVER LAKE
The well-maintained and recently updated Beaver Point Lodge offers FANTASTIC LAKE VIEWS from every room in the house and DIRECT ACCESS TO BEAVER LAKE! Guests visit Beaver Point Lodge for family reunions, romantic getaways, shopping trips, fishing trips and just to enjoy time with friends. Bring your boats or rent one from the nearby Lost Bridge Marina. There is parking for your boat trailers on the property. Or just enjoy fishing or swimming right off the owner's private boat dock. In the winter, enjoy a game of pool, or a football game or Netflix on the 48" high definition TV in the family room. Or relax with a good book in front of a roaring fire in the living room.
My pledge to guests of Beaver Point Lodge is that it will be a cut above all other vacation rentals. I appreciate guest feedback and am constantly adding special touches that set Beaver Point Lodge apart from other homes in the area. This is my second home and I think you will agree the difference is noticeable in the quality of furnishings and the care I take maintaining the lodge and making it comfortable and inviting.
If you have never been to Beaver Lake, it covers 28,000 acres and is extremely clear due to the rocky shoreline highlighted by limestone bluffs. In fact, previous guests say it is one of the clearest lakes they have ever seen! The lake is temperate for swimming from mid-May through mid-September and families enjoy all types of watersports. The lake supports bass, crappie, bream and whitefish fishing and has given up several 40-pound-plus state-record stripers. Near Beaver Point Lodge, the lake flows into the White River, which is a great spot for canoeing or fly fishing, and on into Table Rock Lake.
Beaver Point Lodge enjoys an open floor plan with 2,400 square feet including full living areas on each floor, 3 bedrooms and 3-1/2 bathrooms. Walk right in from the parking area to the main level which includes the main living/dining area, kitchen, half bath and master suite with king-size bed and large full bath. Take steps down to the lower level where you will find another living area, a 2nd bedroom with a queen-size bed and on-suite bath, a 3rd bedroom with a queen-size bed and TWO sets of bunk beds, a 3rd full bath, and two sleeper sofas.
Outside, bask in the amazing views from 375 square feet of deck on each level with plenty of seating, a picnic table and a charcoal grill. Shoreline is just across the road and down 20 steps. There is parking near the front door for several vehicles and parking for two vehicles at the top of the steps leading down to the shoreline for easy access to the water. The driveway is very steep but paved. Beaver Point Lodge is part of the Lost Bridge Village community association and all roads to the lodge are paved and in good condition.
The kitchen includes everything you will need to make yourself at home - microwave, dishwasher, griddle, coffee maker and filters, Keurig, blender, all cooking utensils, bakeware, etc. Towels, soap, paper towels, trash bags, dish detergent and laundry detergent are provided. All beds are complete with soft linens, pillows, blankets and comforters.
Here is the "Top 10" list of comments from the many positive reviews of previous guests - scroll further down the page to read the 100+ reviews Beaver Point Lodge has received in full:
1. My family and several of my friends and their families have been renting houses on Beaver Lake for about 10 years now...and we have found the ONE!
2. Ray goes above and beyond to make sure the house is perfect for his guests. We have stayed at other properties on the lake but are now spoiled and won't stay anywhere else.
3. My fiancé and I have both said "I want to go back" several times this evening. Very relaxing, clean, comfortable and the view is incredible.
4. Great customer service: timely information, prompt responses to our questions and payment confirmation....very professional!!
5. The panoramic view of Beaver Lake is the most beautiful lake view I have seen. The deer are everywhere and will walk right up close to you.
6. This home is fantastic! Everyone raves about the view and rightly so, it is amazing.
7. Inside, the lodge is decorated tastefully, and the owner has selected some of the most comfortable furniture we have ever encountered in a rental. The sectional sofa on the main floor is almost sinfully comfortable.
8. The kitchen was well-lighted, well-equipped, and very user-friendly. We do a lot of cooking during our times away and a well-appointed kitchen is important to us.
9. We loved everything about our stay. Ray had the house decorated for Christmas which added to our excitement. Our first step inside the house took our breath away!
10. I very much appreciate that we were able to bring 2 dogs - they are part of the family too! And almost every morning we saw a group of 8 deer walking across the property.
In summary, Beaver Point Lodge is a family friendly, beautifully furnished private lake home that will inspire you to relax in the natural beauty of the warm Ozark Mountains. Not one detail has been overlooked. You will be delighted you chose Beaver Point Lodge for your vacation getaway!