Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
68-m² apartment, comfortable, 1 bedroom, 1 double bed + 1 single bed
The bedroom is spacious and offers a large 160x200-cm bed and a wooden 60x120-cm cot upon request for a 3-year-old child. A cupboard and a sink facing the shower. A large, white, ancient cupboard with 4 doors, completes the equipment in the bedroom. A second single bed (adult, child, or adolescent) in the living room is part of the lounge when it is not used. The bedding for the three beds is high quality.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Un enfant ou adolescentUn enfant ou adolescent
No smoking - Fumer est strictement interdit partoutFumer est strictement interdit partout
Max guests: 3
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Le Preneur entretiendra le logement loué et le rendra propre à son départ. A ces conditions il n' y aura pas de supplément de frais de ménage.
- Le preneur respectera le nombre de personnes maximum pouvant séjourner dans les lieux, conformément au contrat signé par les deux parties.
- Le Preneur usera paisiblement du mobilier et équipements et répondra des dégradations dans le logement dont il a la jouissance exclusive.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV – France)
Hosted by AlainAsk a question
Why Alain chose Oudergem
Brussels is an international city/region, open to the world and very welcoming. The European Commission headquarters are located there, as well as the European Parliament and NATO headquarters. Besides the embassies and consulates from all over the world, many European Regional Representations and international groups have offices there. This means that restaurants, offering a very diverse cuisine, compete in expertise and quality for demanding customers. Museums are numerous and the history of the city is a thousand years old. Brussels remains a medium-sized city within walking distance and with public transportation. It is composed of 19 communes, which have a centre around the Municipal House and all interests (restaurants, markets, large shops, churches, schools, pools, sports centres, and much more). In the large communes of the same model, there are many districts, squares, markets, and much more. That is why you can find the atmosphere of a village, a street square, an avenue, and a place recalling the past. Many houses are old and have a particular style. They are highly appreciated. Visitors or people who have moved, love Brussels. We are sure you will be part of them.
What makes this Apartment unique
Welcome, comfort, peace, and proximity to everything...
- english, french, spanish, italian