•DREAMVIEW From Every Room in the Cabin!
• PRIVATE, PRIVATE, PRIVATE Location!! Accessible to Blue Ridge & Ellijay, with Dreamy Mountains Views!
• Click VIEW MORE below! You won't regret it! :-)
• Beautiful Tri-Level Cabin, with 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms, each on their own level.
• Two Master Suites, including one with Private Balcony.
• Playground for the kids!!!
• Fire Pit 🔥 and Horse Shoe Pit!
• Charcoal Park Grill and Picnic Table.
• 20 Minutes to Town, and local area activities. 🚂 🎣 🛍️ 🍴 🍷
• Propane Grill with outdoor dining area under covered deck.
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen, Spacious Floor Plan with Cathedral Ceilings, Tons of Windows to enjoy the views!
• Floor to Ceiling Rock Wood-burning Fireplace.
• Beautifully Decorated and Furnished affording a Comfortable Atmosphere.
• Plenty of comfortable deck furniture to enjoy the mountain views
• Master-Suite Loft with Views of the Mountains. 🌄
• Game Room with Pool Table 🎱, 6-Person Hot tub 💦, and 🔥 Pit.
• Free WiFi! 📶
• Flat-screen TV’s in every room 📺
• All in a Private Mountain Setting! 🏞️
Come and be captivated by the nature and seclusion at Dreamview cabin! From the moment you walk through the front door your eyes will be drawn to the awesome mountain views visible through the numerous large windows. Not only will you see these views from the main living room, but you will also see views of beautiful Bushy Head mountain from every other room, only from different perspectives.
This TRUE 3-bedroom, (no loft bedrooms here!) 3 full bathroom cabin offers privacy not only on the inside with each bedroom and bathroom on its own PRIVATE level, but also offers privacy and seclusion on the outside as well. It sits on its own private 2- acre piece of land on majestic Prince Mountain with hardly a neighbor in sight!
Into birdwatching? 🐦The deck is the perfect place to spot some unique and interesting birds. Pileated woodpeckers, whippoorwills, ruby-throated hummingbirds (my favorite), chickadees, cardinals, American goldfinches, brown thrashers and scarlet tanagers just to name a few! We even have a hummingbird feeder in the Spring & Summer months so you can enjoy some little visitors while having breakfast on the deck.
More interested in spotting some four footed furry critters? 🦊We have those too! From deer (spotted numerous times trekking through the backyard with their little ones and foraging for food in the woods), to foxes, rabbits, chipmunks and occasionally a bear.
For all you outdoor enthusiasts out there, we are very close to many different and exciting outdoor activities!
There is a well-known ZIPLINING company only minutes away, located just on the other side of the mountain. Get a Birdseye perspective of the mountains as you zoom through the trees!
Fightingtown Creek is only a short walk down from the cabin and is actually famously known for its trophy trout! It’s even fun for the kiddos to cast in a line and see what they can catch. 🎣
Don’t forget to bring your HIKING boots when you visit as there are numerous trails around just begging for you to hike them. The Benton MacKaye Trail is a footpath covering over 300 miles in Georgia, N. Carolina & Tennessee and we are fortunate enough to have a trailhead only one mile from the cabin!
Looking for some heart pounding adventure? Head on over to the Ocoee River rafting company, one of America’s most popular rafting companies! It offers Class III and IV rapids and the best part? It’s just 30-minutes from Dreamview! 🚣
After a long day of either outdoor adventure-seeking or shopping and dining you can return back to Dreamview cabin and unwind.
Take advantage of the HOT TUB and relax with your favorite beverage 🥂while enjoying the views. Play a game of POOL 🎱 or play HOOKEY. Yes, you can now play hookey and nobody will ever know except you and your family or friends, of course! (We just added this wall game and it’s super fun!) We also just added a new GAME TABLE 🃏 with built in checkers and chess for the more strategically minded.
One of my favorite things about Dreamview is the backyard. Unlike MOST other cabins out there, we have a yard that is very usable.
1. PARK GRILL---bring your charcoal.
2. Large FIREPIT area---bring your smores supplies. Yes!
3. HORSESHOE PIT---bring your competitive spirit. Uh huh!
4. PICNIC BENCH---bring your hamburgers, hotdogs and beer.
5. (and, last but not least!) PLAYGROUND---bring your kiddos.
They’ll love it! ❤️
So, as you can see, there are many reasons to stay at Dreamview Cabin! There are many more that have not even been mentioned, but for me personally I cannot think of a better reason than the complete ‘Ah Factor’ you’ll get. It’s a complete sanctuary from the everyday rat-race of routine. So, come on now and take the plunge; You will not regret it! We care about your stay and want you to make memories that will last a lifetime!
*MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY 8 PEOPLE WHICH INCLUDES CHILDREN AND INFANTS*
*$15 PER NIGHT PER GUEST OVER A TOTAL OF 6 (INCLUDING CHILDREN & INFANTS)*
*YOU MUST BE 25 OR OLDER TO RESERVE AND BE PRESENT DURING THE STAY*
*BOOKING IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL PAYMENT AND RENTAL AGREEMENT CONTRACT ALONG WITH A COPY OF GOVERNMENT-ISSUED ID IS RETURNED WITHIN 48 HOURS.*
*A digitally signed customized Rental Agreement is required along with a copy of government-issued photo ID within 48 hours of booking to confirm reservation. We will send this to you after you complete your reservation through HomeAway/VRBO. The Rental Agreement attached to the reservation request is a sample, not the final version.
The roads leading to Dreamview cabin are gravel and subject to change due to weather conditions. All-wheel or four-wheel drive is NOT necessary as it is in some areas. However, it can be beneficial for better traction. If you do not have one it’s perfectly fine, as long as it is not a low-clearance vehicle. Please Note: We, ourselves do not have a four wheel or all-wheel drive vehicle and are able to get to our cabin without any difficulty. We do have a video of the drive available if you would like to get an idea of the terrain. Just ask. 😊
"Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." 🌲
- Robert Frost