Casa Villa Silvia
In the beautiful bay of Fontane Bianche.
Villa in the center of the famous tourist resort of Fontane Bianche, just 30 meters from the beach.
Perfect location to organize excursions, the villa is in an ideal position to easily visit all the Val di Noto, the entrance of the motorway is only 4 Km.
15 Km from Siracusa, 20 km from Noto (UNESCO Heritage), Modica 55km, 113km Caltagirone, Etna 118km, 128km Taormina, Agrigento 221Km.
The ideal home for those who go to sea at all times, one minute walk, the villa has an entrance from a private street closed to traffic.
You can choose either the beach or alternatively the comfortable and equipped private beaches. Suitable for families with children or couples looking to relax.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bedroom with bathroom + 1 bedroom + 1 bedroom with a square and ½ + 1 single sofa bed. Total sleeps 5 + 1
- 2 bathrooms.
- Kitchen with dining table and / or breakfast.
- Lounge with large size TV, and seating area into two rooms, CD player, radio.
- Large air conversation with sofas and large windows.
- Large veranda overlooking the sea, covered with canopies in reed bed, sitting room and dining table for dinners / lunches (up to ten people)
- Garden with lawn around the house.
- Air conditioners, fans, barbecue, washing machine, refrigerator, freezer, ice, plates, glasses, utensils and everything needed to cook and eat dinner, bed linens, bath towels, hair dryer.
- Parking for two cars inside the garden.
- On request availability cot.
UTILITIES: Just 100 meters.
Pharmacy, Medical Assistance, Carabinieri barracks, ATM, Supermarket, Kiosk, Pizzeria on the beach, bar, pizzeria restaurant overlooking the beautiful bay, Fruits and vegetables, bus stop, Beach Bar.
- Airport Fontana Rossa Catania 45 Km. (All highway)
- Boarding the ferry closer Augusta 25 Km. Catania 45 km. Messina 120 Km.
- Toll motorway nearest cassibile 4 Km.
The Val di Noto, between art and nature, is an area that offers a weekend in such a variety of emotions to leave you breathless.
A FEW MILES CAN VISIT:
- Syracuse with its majestic archaeological park. And the enchanting island of Ortigia UNESCO heritage
"Garden of stone" the name of the city bounces from side to side of the world, as a synonym for Baroque. Do not miss: the Cathedral of St. Nicholas and the Flower Festival every year on the third Sunday in May, an event that fills the street Nicolaci flower transforming it into a painting in the open.
(Nature Reserve) with its sandy beaches and majestic flamingos and herons. The ideal place for sea lovers and birdwatchers.
Ancient fishing village, which will amaze you with its colors and its gastronomic specialties Most, like fish eggs, bacon and mosciame tuna.
- Pachino and the island of currents, the tip of the south of Italy. If you wonder where does the cherry tomatoes that have tasted in your salad, probably from here.
- Palazzolo Acreide in Iblei.
- Caltagirone the ceramic town.
- Cava Grande of Cassibile (nature reserve) and the lakes of Avola Antica.
- The Necropolis of Pantalica.
- Etna volcano in Europe for a trip not to be forgotten.
- Taormina 1h and half by car (all highway).
- Ragusa city of bridges:
Visit the Cathedral of St. George with its prospectus Baroque, along Via Roma, the valley Santa Domenica has to be admired from the Ponte Vecchio, the central one, built in 1835. Then drive along Corso Italy and visit Palazzo Schininà, wonderful bishopric just restored. On the descent toward Ibla not miss the Church of the Madonna of the Idria, whose bell tower is coated ceramics of Caltagirone.
- Modica and its 100 churches:
The sweetest way to end a trip, home of chocolate oldest of Sicily.
I suggest you make a stop at the Antica Dolceria Bonajuto dating back to 1880.
- Scuba diving in the beautiful protected marine area of Plemmirio
- Golf Course Monasteries Golf Resort at 8 Km.
- Golf course Il Picciolo Golf Club 130 Km. (Etna)
- Golf Course Donnafugata golf resort & Spa 95 Km.
- Quad excursions.
- Service boat rental at the port of Ognina just 4 Km.
- Service hire pedalos, canoes, laser 50mt.
- Disco 10-minute walk.
- Private beaches with sundowners at 10-minute walk.
Languages spoken: Italian, English, French.