Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Queen size Beds (3) 3.5 year old mattresses. One new.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - 1.78 acres of land available for kids to explore1.78 acres of land available for kids to explore
No pets - To keep our place allergy free.To keep our place allergy free.
No smoking - To keep our cottage allergy free.To keep our cottage allergy free.
Max guests: 6
- Please conserve water. Do not leave taps running, as it will dry the well. Loose garbage will be fined. 3 bags/rental.These are waste mgt lws not ours
- There is a LEAVE as you found it policy except for Linens.If it takes more than 3hrs to clean, you will be charged an extra $45/hr for additional hrs.
- Quiet time is after 9 pm. Please allow privacy for neighbors. Do not go into neighbors lot. The property lines of this property are clearly marked.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Hosted by Janet Newman Ali at PineCone CottageAsk a question
About Janet Newman Ali at PineCone Cottage
I have always dreamed of owning a rental cottage. When I was a child, I used to stay in the deep woods of Northern Michigan. These were the fondest memories of my life. I always adored the historic rental cabins that I saw on my trip. Providing a unique, memorable accommodation to make your vacation even more special has been a lifelong goal of mine. I also teach piano.
Janet Newman Ali at PineCone Cottage purchased this Cottage in 2004
Why Janet Newman Ali at PineCone Cottage chose Estes Park
We bought this vacation rental for the mountain views, its privacy, acreage (1.78 acres) and proximity to Rocky National Mountain park and the town and attractions of Estes Park. We looked for four years and knew this was "the one" when we saw the amazing mountain views rising on all sides.
What makes this Cottage unique
1300 square foot historic craftsman miners' style cottage with the best views in Estes Park! The 1.78 acre lot is one of the largest vacation rental lots in Estes. Decorated in old world style with a modern flair. New kitchen and granite counter tops. Perched on the mountainside with two large bedrooms. Spectacular panoramic 360 degree views cannot even be captured fully on film. 10 foot rock formation just behind cottage. Nighttime stars are unparalleled. You have the feeling of literally being surrounded by Rocky Mountains. The property is frequented by white tailed deer, mule deer, elk, hummingbirds, and coyote on a daily basis. We occasionally see bobcats and other wildlife. 5 Minute drive to Rocky Mountain National Park, 5 Minute drive to the Estes Park downtown and 1 minute drive to quiet Mary's Lake Recreation and Picnic area or a 10 minute walk.