Coeur d'Alene City Permit #: 52234
**Minimum night stay varies**
Sleeps in Beds: 8 | Max Occupancy: 10
The Bancroft is one of our Signature Series homes located only minutes by foot to local favorite, Sanders Beach. Tubb’s Hill, the Coeur d’Alene Public Library, and McEuen Park and Dog Park (featuring a splash pad and playground) are all less than a 10 minute walk from this pet-friendly home. You can’t beat the location right in the middle of everything that downtown Coeur d’Alene has to offer—including public beaches, parks, shopping, dining and entertainment.
You’ll be just as wowed by the space and amenities as you are by the ideal location. This three bedroom home has two rooms with king beds and one room with a queen bed and twin bunk bed. Great for kiddos, the upstairs bonus room has 2 queen sleeper sofas—plus a large TV, desk and game table with seating for 8. On the bathroom front, the master offers a luxurious experience with double sinks, a shower and heated floors. The second upgraded full bathroom has a shower/tub combo and there’s also a convenient half bathroom.
Filled with light, the welcoming living room is equipped with two leather couches, a leather chair, TV and fireplace. The nearby fully stocked kitchen makes preparing meals easy with a double oven and large granite countertops. When it’s time to eat, the kitchen bar has seating for 3 and the adjacent wooden dining table seats 6 more. The close proximity allows everyone to join the conversation, whether they’re seated at the bar or the table.
Take your morning coffee to the front porch for the perfect spot to enjoy the peaceful ambiance of this coveted downtown neighborhood. Fully fenced, the grassy backyard offers room for the kids to play and the pets to run while you BBQ the evening’s meal on the outdoor grill.
Beaches, parks and fully fenced yards—you can enjoy it all when you stay at this beautiful downtown Coeur d’Alene home.
For ski or pontoon boats call us at 800-679-3661 for the highest quality boats at the best rates in town.
• Distance from downtown Coeur d’Alene, ID: In downtown Coeur d’Alene
• Distance from downtown Hayden, ID: 15 minutes
• Distance from downtown Spokane, WA: 40 minutes
• Distance from Spokane International Airport: 45 minutes
• Distance from Silverwood Theme Park: 30 minutes
• Distance from Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort: 1 hour 20 minutes
• Distance from Silver Mountain Ski Resort: 40 minutes
• Distance from Coeur d’Alene Casino: 35 minutes
*Are you interested in renting a ski boat, pontoon boat or jet ski? We have the best quality boats at the best rates in town. Please contact us to learn more!
Permit Number: 52234
* While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with Vacation Rental Authority.
You may cancel your reservation at any time. If the reservation is canceled, a full refund for the deposit minus a 10% processing fee will be issued upon re-booking of the property. We also offer travel insurance for extra protection.