Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Bluetooth Stereo Beach Amenities, Gourmet Fully Equipped Kitchen, Coffee Center
King size beds (1) Spring Air Firm King Bed with additional memory foam removable 3 inch topper if you like a firmer bed. Luxury 600 thread count sheets, firm and medium pillows and a Queen size sofa bed in the living room with 6' Sealy mattress. There is a cd/stereo player and a 24' flat screen LED 1080 TV and a DVD blue ray player. Dresser,a desk vanity with mirror and chair and mirrored bi fold door closet with safe.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Queen sofa bed, play pen. high chair.Queen sofa bed, play pen. high chair.
No smoking - If you smoke at all NO, NO, NO.If you smoke at all NO, NO, NO.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- #1 Please follow the Hawaiian Custom of removing shoes, before entering & don't run the air conditioners with the windows open & when you're away.
- #2 Leave1 key or both in the lockbox. $50 a key lost. $100 for Management to come & let you in if you lock yourself out. It may take up to 4 hours.
- #3 Please take time to read the 3 PDF's, access page, condo user's manual and feel free to ask questions on "My Semi World Famous Island Write Up".
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Kauai Beach Villas, by Wyndham Resorts and the seperate the Kauai Beach Hotel (formerly Hilton) are one of the most exclusive and secluded Oceanfront resorts on the island. The best central location on the island. A pool, Jacuzzi, tennis courts and BBQ's.
There is a small beach and ocean view when the resort trims the trees and bushes properly. .
The resort is a half mile of the main road and 5 minutes from the airport and directly on a 3 mile long secluded beach that runs along the golf course.
Yet it is the most centrally located resort on the island 5 - 10 minutes to either end of Lihue or Kapaa and half way either direction North or South to Poipu and Princeville.
The resort is located on the 3 mile long secluded beach that runs along the famous Wailua Public Golf Course all the way to the famous Lydgate Park. It is one of the longest beaches on the island. It has magnificent sunrises.
The resort landscaping is beautiful and there are ponds, waterfalls, fountains, geese, ducks and foliage to enjoy.
My condo is only 5 minutes from the airport on the two lane highway making for a very easy, fast arrival and departure. No long drives to the North or South after a long tiring trip. For your departing flight you do not have to leave the North or South side 4 or 5 hours before your flight to make sure there are no traffic jams or accidents that cause you to miss your flight.
This is Kauai's best major resort and they located it at the best central location to see all of the island easily. It is in the middle of the east side and halfway between Princeville and Poipu. It is 5 minutes from Walmart at the beginning of Lihue and 10 minutes from the other end with Costco and Macy's and 10 minutes from Kapaa' the best grocery shopping on the island.
You are a 3 minute drive to the golf course entrance, 5 minutes to Lydgate Park and 5 minutes to the Wailua river.
Cinemas are in Lihue and Kapaa 10 minutes away in either direction.
The hotel pools can be used with wristbands in the unit but not the gym. They give a 10% food discount (subject to change anytime) and charges to use their spa and has shops and other facilities and a South Pacific play. .
A COUPLE MEDICAL WARNINGS and Noise from Chickens and Dirt Bikes at the beach:
1. TROPICAL ISLAND Microbial's including MOLD and MILDEW exists for all property within 2000 feet of the ocean. It is nature. My condo is one of the very few that is treated for this monthly. I bought the machine to do it for my own health. It likely has least possible. t. But for Scammer's who rent for a week or two and then after a day complain and take 2 - 3 days to go to a different property where they do the same and demand a full refund to get few 3 - 4 free days at different properties do not bother here, your warned. I have been through it and learned about the scam. But AS A HEALTH WARNING to ANYONE WHO IS SENSITIVE OR HAS ALLERGIES TO MICROBIAL'S they SHOULD NOT RENT AT OCEANFRONT PROPERTIES and likely not vacation in tropical climates, Hawaii, Caribbean or others where it is everywhere in the rental cars, restaurants, properties and more.
2. WEST NILE VIRUS and DENGUE FEVER that causes an infection that is spread by certain kinds of mosquitoes exists on the islands. I recommended always going out with repellent on.
3. CHICKENS: For those who do not know this!!!! Kauai has tens of thousands of chickens and roosters all over the island,!!! This happened from the last hurricane years ago that scattered them everywhere. They make noise, often in the morning & are a great alarm clock so you do not miss the fantastic sunrises. There is nothing that can be done to reduce or eliminate them, it is part of the island experience. The chickens are birds and protected by law & are all over the island. So if you do not like that noise choose a different island. On the other hand every store has great Kauai chicken souvenirs.
4. I like to be honest with every one and there is the Motocross race track at the end of the golf course than can make noise on weekends. The race track rack hours are Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays from 10am to 6pm and the race schedule can be seen on line. Many guests have gone over and watched.
Hosted by Mounque BarazoneAsk a question
About Mounque Barazone
Aloha! I'm 72 years young & was semi retired but starting to work full time again. I'm a machine & tools inventor for Geosynthetic's used world wide. My small manufacturing company burned to the ground in a California wildfire 2 years ago. It has taken a while to get restarted and that is now. So I am going to be gone a lot more. I travel for construction consulting, sailing & softball. My small shop is in Northern CA & most of my employees have worked for me between 20 & 38 years. I don't think of moving to where it cost's less, my US people deserve to keep their jobs. I use all US suppliers. In February of 2019 I was one of three people inducted into the Pavement Hall of Fame. I'm still sail & play softball. Formerly on pro sailing teams & was support staff for Team Dennis Conner, Stars & Stripes Americas Cup Teams in 1992 &1995. For 30 years I was a well know sports trainer & therapist, my 2nd job. I did this during the Americas Cups & for other professional teams. I retired after a bad car accident in 2005 & some back & other surgeries over a couple years. I worked hard at my recovery designing my rehab. The doctors say I can do things that I should not be able to do! I regained my less than a body of a Greek God & have returned to my active work life, sailing & softball. Many ball players call me the white haired old guy (ringer) you do not pitch to with men on base. Winning is in the mind! I believe that if I climb a tree, my natural instincts will take me out on the limb, I just know that if the limb breaks the tree will fall and the limb stay in the air! My condo represents me I live there. I try to give you more & not less. I want your stay to be a true winning experience. Decorating is in my taste and many Americas Cup art and other. The kitchen is complete and many say better then their homes. I cook and bake so I have and leave over 20 seasonings, all my appliances and posts and pans and utensils.
Mounque Barazone purchased this condo in 2001
Why Mounque Barazone chose Lihue
It is simply it is the best resort and location on the island. I have been coming to Kauai since the 70's. This resort was built in 1980 and the hotel in 1984. They choose the best central location on the island. It is convenient to everything. 30 minutes to North and Princeville and South and Poipu and 45 minutes to the west side or far north. It is 5 to 10 minutes either way between the 2 biggest cities Lihue and Kapaa. Yet is very secluded and off the highway a half mile. It is on a 3 mile long secluded beach that runs along the golf course and ends at Lydgate Park. it's is close to the airport for arriving and leaving on a two lane highway. The best shopping for groceries and restaurants are in Lihue and Kapaa. The resort grounds are beautiful and well maintained, the hotel has excellent food and you get a 10% discount, it has famous weekend buffets, good bar and good pool bar and restaurant but you can not use their pools or gym. The condos have a nice pool and Jacuzzi 1 minute away & just redone. . There are tennis courts and many BBQ's. Nothing on the island matches it. It is 3 minutes to the famous public golf course. 5 minutes by car and 45 minutes walk to famous Lydgate Park. It is best on the island and with a safe rock walled in swimming and snorkeling lagoon. The sunrises are unparalleled. Arriving and departing at the airport is 6 minutes away on a two lane highway. No driving 30 minutes on a one lane road to get to your a north or south condo. You do not have to leave 4 hours a head of departure to make sure your not caught in a car accident traffic jam on the one lane road or a storm tree fallen and miss your flight. I have stayed North and South and in between and there is no place like this on the island. It took me 11 years to finally get one of these in 2001 after owning others on the North and South. I could have bought anywhere, but why settle for something less than this for my home when I am not traveling.
What makes this condo unique
This is my private home & not just a rental. You get to use all my stuff. I keep no clothes there all closets, drawers are for your use. Please read the 174 + (last update) average 4.9 star ratings they say it all. Great well stocked kitchen (I cook), all my condiments & other kitchen items. it is a 1 bedroom with 2 air conditioners & two ceiling fans & may be the only one on the island with 2 of each. I use & you use my 600 thread count sheets, lots of towels, my rolling cooler & a 28 QT large one, beach towels, umbrellas & beach chairs. My household items are yours to use & fully stocked, laundry soap, dish soap, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body gel, first aid kit, sewing kit, hair dryer, washer & dryer, paper towels, toilet paper & much more. I leave all of it for your use. That saves you money. I even have a play pen & a high chair for those with a toddler. I live here & work from here so there is Super High Speed 50 MB private secured internet with WIFI or with 25 foot Ethernet cable. Regular cable TV has over 70 channels. 2 flat screen TV's, living & bedroom & also 2 stereos. The sofa bed will sleep 2 & has a comfortable 6" Sealy mattress.The king bed has a removable 3 inch memory foam mattress topper that can be removed for those who want a firmer bed. Mirrors Galore. In front of the bedroom closet & washer/dryer are bi-folding mirrored doors.The bedroom has a desk, chair & mirror, between the bedroom & bathroom is a separated work & vanity area with a desk, chair three vanity lights, a long wall mirror above the desk & a large full length wall mirror. The vanity area has a large armoire with closet & 3 drawers. My old experience has taught me when there are multiple women (teens included) going out they all need to do get ready at the same time. This way their makeup, hair, nails & so on can be done sitting down while someone else is in the bathroom (GUYS FINALLY). I use the mirrors in the morning to look in & get my first really good laugh for the day
- english, spanish