Sleeps 6 with private garden and huge terrace, close to beach.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
- The BBQ must be cleaned thoroughly before departure - failure to do so with result in a €100 deduction from the security deposit.
- Music must not disturb neighbouring apartments at any time. NO loud music after 10pm.
Beautiful views from the terrace
Conveniently located to many restaurants and beaches. You will need a car but underground assigned parking is included. From the extra large terrace you can see both the mountains on one side and the Mediterranean on the other side.
We had a lovely stay in the property. The terrace was amazing.
A real home from home experience!
We have just returned from this wonderful place. It was like home from home just more luxurious!! There is everything there you could possibly need and the manager on hand if you need anything. You will need a car to get around if you want to leave the apartment but nothing is far away. We were able to visit lots of places and have a few days to relax by the beautifully peaceful pool which in August we were surprised at. We lived our stay here and really hope we can return again.
A beautiful property with everything you need for a great holiday.
We stayed for two weeks at the end of June. Away from the popular resorts but close enough to Estepona old town, San Pedro del Alcantara and Puerto Banus amongst others. Communication with the owners Lesley and Colin was easy and responsive at all times. The local property manager Ian could not have been more helpful on the few occasions that we needed help or advice.
This is a beautiful part of the world and we were able to enjoy uninterrupted sun pretty much for 12 hours a day by moving around the enormous balcony as the sun moved through the day.
There really is everything you need in the apartment, it is spacious modern and well appointed. The local golf clubhouse is a short walk away and a beautiful location to enjoy an evening drink as the sun goes down.
Everything you may need on your stay is available within a 10 minute drive, beach, shops, restaurants, pharmacy and hospital.
Up there with the nicest places we have stayed and made all the better with Ireland beating Australia on the middle weekend.
Home from Home
Just returned from a wonderful week at Lesley and Colin's fantastic apartment. The apartment is very spacious,clean, nicely furnished and very well equipped. Onto to the terrace (star of the show)! What can we say, our 4 year old granddaughter just loved having the space to be able to run and play while we enjoyed the views with a glass or two of light refreshments!
The pool area was a delight with very few people around. We met up with another family holidaying in the apartments(frequent visitors) which gave our granddaughter a playmate to swim with and us tips on where to visit and eat.
The area has so many attractions suitable for all ages , so you have the option to do as little or as much as you wish whilst visiting.
Lastly the owner Lesley was very attentive to our emails and questions and made booking very simple.
We will certainly be hoping to return in the near future
Thank you for your lovely feedback - we love our 'Spanish home' and always want our guests to enjoy it as much as we do.
We furnish and look after the apartment just as we would, and do, for ourselves and hope that all our guests appreciate its comfort and space.
It's a delight to be able to welcome back returning guests - come back soon and tell your friends !!!!
Lesley and Colin
The Costa del Sol region:
- Costa Del Sol boasts over 320 sunny days a year,
- More than 30 Golf courses in the area,
- Puerto Banus with its exclusive marina, designer shops and busy nightlife, sit and have a coffee and watch the world go by.
- Marbella for shopping, restaurants and night life,
- Benahavis, a typical Andalusian, white washed, mountain village,
- San Pedro, a typical Spanish town awash with tapas bars and restaurants,
- Historic Ronda,
- Monda for clay pigeon shooting,
- Sierra Nevada only 2hours away.
- Duty free shopping in Gibraltar,
- Wonderful weekly markets !
Estepona / Selwo area:
- Golf courses, tennis courts and driving ranges,
- Estepona town with shopping and tapas bars,
- 2 mile long blue flag sandy beach with promenade and beach bars,
- Estepona Marina filled with waterfront cafes and restaurants,
- Selwo Safari Park, a fabulous family day out - NOT to be missed !!
- Visit the RARE Andalusian Giant Donkeys. Do ask for details.
Other Activities: fabulous restaurants, shopping and markets.
Golf: Lunymar Golf is situated in the beautiful La Resina Golf and Country Club, ONLY 3 minutes walking distance from the apartment. Fee details upon request. There are numerous fabulous, high standard golf courses in close proximity. The well known Estepona Golf Club is just 7min drive away.
About Lesley Hoyle
Colin and I fell in love with Lunymar Golf as soon as we saw the developers plans and reserved our apartment there and then ! We have had many very happy holidays there, both on our own and with our family.
Lesley Hoyle purchased this Apartment in 2003
Why Lesley Hoyle chose Estepona
The stunning position was the decision maker for us !