Welcome to Casa Sea Esta!
We are an oceanfront single family home located in Grayland (a few miles south of Westport). If your wish is to truly experience the ocean then you've found the right place. At this home you have towering ocean views from both the main living level and the upper floor - you can see the waves crash onto the beach! The sunset views are amazing - watch from either floor, both decks or from the king sized master bed.
Besides the ocean views, this home offers a unique east view of the hillside, the locally known four windmills and fantastic sunrises. There are few properties in the area which offer this quality of both sunrise and sunset views.
The towering views in all directions are truly unique and will help make your vacation memorable. Every room in the house has a view. There are no Bob Uecker seats here!
We could go on and on about the views - BUT now on to the house itself! This a 2 level, 4 bedroom, 2 bath home. The base rate includes 6 guests, with a maximum of 8 guests total. The pictured garage is not part of the rental space.
The main floor living area -
- Here you will find a fully equipped kitchen: double oven, full sized refrigerator, dish washer, coffee maker, blender, microwave and double sink. The kitchen is very well stocked with quality pots/pans, knives, dishes, glassware and all the kitchen gadgets you'd find at home. Really, just the food is missing (we do have a nice variety of spices though).
- Continuing on the main floor is the ocean view dining room table which seats 8 people. The living room has quality furnishings and a flat panel Smart TV (sue your Netflix or Amazon account) with DirectTV and DVD player.
- On the main floor is an oceanfront wrap-around porch which leads to the larger deck space. The deck offers a grill, conversation area and ample oceanside seating. Grilling outdoors while conversing with family/friends with an amazing ocean view is how memories are made. Sip your morning coffee while watching the sunrise and the windmills turn - truly a unique view!
- The ocean views from the kitchen, dining room, living room and deck are fantastic!
- Continuing on the main floor is a bedroom with queen bed offering relaxing east views of the hillside and windmills. A full bath and washer/dryer complete the main floor living.
The upper floor features 3 bedrooms, family room and a bath. The offerings of the upper floor are below -
- The smaller bedroom offers 2 twin beds. This room offers both a north view of the ocean/beach and an east view of the hillside and windmills.
- The second bedroom features a queen bed and has a fantastic view to the east of the hillside and windmills.
- The master bedroom features a king sized bed with breathtaking ocean views. Watch the ocean or sunset while laying in bed. Breakfast in bed?
- The oceanside family room offers a flat panel TV with DirectTV and DVD player. A sliding door takes you to a smaller deck offering commanding views of the beach and ocean. Ocean, sunset, bird, and people watching from the deck are a must!
- A 3/4 bath completes the upper level living space.
Outdoor Living Space -
Besides the large oceanside deck there is an outdoor kids area with sandbox, jumbo tic tac toe board and a driftwood hut. There is an enclosed dog run. A well defined gradually sloped path leads you to the beach. At the sand dune is a bench with eagle perch for up close people and nature watching at the edge of the Pacific Ocean. There is a fire pit and seating area (can not be used during burn bans). Toss a game of corn hole while relaxing listening to the ocean waves.
Well behaved dogs considered -
If you are considering bringing your dog please contact us to discuss. We have a gated enclosed outdoor dog run and the main floor deck is gated to keep the 4 legged ones contained. The pet fee is $25 for 1 or 2 dogs. If you have more than 2 dogs the fee is higher and we need to discuss this with our guests, prior to confirming the reservation.
Handicap Accessible? -
- No, this home not handicap accessible; however, if those with difficulty using stairs can make it up the first flight of stairs to get into the home, one can then remain on the main living floor. All your needs would be provided (bedroom, bath, kitchen, dining, living room, laundry, large outdoor deck space).
Our Guests and Us -
- It is important for our home to be a good fit for our guests as well as our guests to be a good fit for us. We are not a 'party' house. We cater to families and friends seeking a relaxing and quiet time at the ocean. We offer a quality product and provide a high level of customer service to our guests. In return we expect our home to be well cared for and treated with respect. Failure to properly disclose the number of guests and/or pet information is considered a violation of contract and monies paid for use of the home will be forfeited. YES, please note that kids are welcome but they are also considered guests and MUST be included in the guest count of your reservation. We say this to be 100% clear so us and our guests are on the same page with expectations.
If you are ready to reserve your ocean time please use the 'book it' feature in the upper right of our listing. Here you will enter your days, number of guests, if you are bringing a dog or not and a place for a message to us. Please include a tidbit about your time requested and your dog (if applicable).
If you need additional information then please use the 'email owner' feature and we will respond promptly to your question. You may also call.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please see our other homes (Cabana Sea Esta) in Grayland at VRBO #722886 - Fantastic Cabin nestled in the woods - wood stove, fire pit, large deck, vaulted cedar lined ceilings and La Casita Sea Esta - a smaller just remodeled home - easy walk to the beach, Blackbeard's, The Lighthouse, Lighthouse Trail and Scoops Ice Cream - fantastic location - VRBO #954618