Relax And Restore Your Body And Mind While Enjoying Nature
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - smoking permitted outsidesmoking permitted outside
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- only the number of people listed at time of booking can stay, unless a request is made and accepted by us.
- noise levels must be reasonable after 10pm
- no visitors allowed without prior host permission.
About Keith drucker
As a 30 year resident of Bellmore, with its proximity to both NYC and Long Island's amazing outdoor recreation activities and superb beaches, we've decided to share our slice of heaven with visitors to this magnificent area.
Why Keith drucker chose Bellmore
Located on a wide open canal, with a large back yard and many waterfront restaurants near by, we chose this property both for its quiet and relaxing location at the end of a semi private road, as well as the southern breeze exposure all summer long.
What makes this Apartment unique
Enjoy dawn to dusk sunny skies and watch the sunset right from the elevated deck while boats large and small come and go through the day. Two kayaks are available for your use and plenty of wildlife of all kinds sharing the outdoors with you. Only 25 minutes from famous Jones beach and the Nikon outdoor theater for world class concerts each summer night from June thru September. Amazing restaurants, including many seafood waterfront ones on Freeport's famous Nautical Mile. Do it all or do nothing and relax in the backyard with a drink.