Condo, 0 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 3 Sleeps
- english, spanish
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Amazing and relaxing place. We love it!!!
Amazing place. Was very easy to rent and a fast answer from the owner. Cute studio. Free Valet parking 24 hours make our stayed very easy.
Nice place right on the beach
My girlfriend and I had an excellent time staying here. The view is spectacular and the apartment is comfortable. I would not recommend renting bicycles from the building, but that is a third party.
5 star view in a 3 star building. Nice unit but overall property is very dated.
-The condo is exactly as pictured, a little dated with curtains and fixtures, but a great view
- There are 2 beach chairs and an umbrella available
- Parking is included
- Functional, serviceable space
- Direct PUBLIC beach access across the boardwalk
‐ Check-in process was relatively simple, but you have to get a ticket from the valet before checking in. You can't check-in while someone else waits in the car.
- The mini fridge doesn't work, but there is a full-size fridge that had more than enough space for water and snacks
- There is no shampoo/conditioner provided as with a hotel and only one extra roll of toilet paper. You either need to rely on the prior guest leaving behind toiletries or plan to buy your own at the market in the building or the nearby Publix
- There is no option to self-park so the valet line gets VERY long in the evenings. Coming back from dinner usually was a 30 minute wait to get parked
- It is a PUBLIC beach, and there is a lot of seagrass. The local government does try to dredge the kelp in the mornings, but it gets pretty bad by the end of the day
- The building houses several hotels according to security, and the property is definitely showing age
- There are dishes/silverware for 4 people. Plan to wash dishes by hand though as there is no dishwasher.
- Sprint and Verizon both really struggle to get cellular reception in the unit
- The pool is a little odd. It goes from 3' 4" and gradually slopes to 5' 8", then 10' 10" before going back to 8' 8". There is no diving board and it is relatively small. The shallow end is very crowded with children.
The day before check-out one of the housekeepers came into the condo while we were gone and left a new set of bed linens and towels in the closet. I wasn't thrilled that someone else had been in the condo while we were on the beach since we did not have daily housekeeping and there is not a safe available to keep valuable items.
The final day of our stay, housekeeping arrived at 10:38am saying we needed to leave immediately. I said I was told check-out was noon and showed the email from Manuel that said so. Housekeeping insisted check-out was 11am. I don't like being rushed, but left before 11 because we felt like housekeeping was rude and pushy.
Overall it is a decent condo that fits the bill for a budget friendly vacation with a great view. Property is especially great for Spanish speakers.
I’ll b BACK NEXT YEAR FOR THE 3rd TIME WITH YOU
We appreciate the valet parking and oceanfront view. We like the inside of the condo. The only turn off was the supply of toilet paper. For future renters, leave at least one extra roll especially for 5 or more days. We have always booked through VrbO and there is always at least two rolls, not one. Overall though, we enjoyed our stay.
todo estaba como se encontraba en la pagina.lo disfrutamos mucho gracias
la pasamos de maravilla. lo bueno es que tiene un tiqui bar en el área de la piscina. un restaurante dentro del hotel y un mini marque donde se encuentra muchas cosas que uno necesita.el trato fue excelente. era en un 10 piso pero no lo sentimos por que el elevador era increíble en segundos estábamos en la habitación esta pasos .la pasamos increible
Relax enjoying the beach, fishing, snorkeling, sailing, surfing, boat
rentals, parks, restaurants,
Night life, theatres and much more you will find in Miami.