Beautiful 2 bedroom Pear Suite with dream kitchen, deck off living room & bdrm
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 3
- Smoking allowed on deck with ashtray. 1 parking spot included. 2nd parking spot @ $20/stay
- $2/wash $2/dry deluxe appliances Quiet time: 11pm -7am No pets
- Extra person charge: When more than 3 people: $30/night/adult; $10 /night/child
Activities & Services in Penticton
2. Munson Mountain Hike and Look Off
3. Wine tasting along the Naramata Bench
4. Brewery Tours
5. Best Beaches:
Okanagan Beach; Skaha Beach; SunOka Beach; Three Mile Beach; Kaleden Beach; Naramata Beach
6. Live Theatre; Many Hats, Bare Bones
7. Japanese Garden & Art Gallery at the bottom of Vancouver Ave
8. Victorian Rose Gardens : beside the SS Sicamous.
9. SS Sicamous & SS Naramata Museum.
11. Okanagan River Channel Biking/Jogging/Walking Path
12. Kiwanis Promenade:
13. Okanagan Lake: Cruise on Casabella Princess
14. Pier Watersports: Okanagan Lake
16. Saturday Morning Farmer’s Market
About Aileen Houston
Aileen and Duncan Houston Aileen grew up in PEI. Attended UNB in Fredericton graduating with a BBA in 1986. Sold real estate in Halifax NS for 9 years then moved to Penticton and started Orchard Suites in 2004. Aileen is a member of the Penticton Tennis Clubs and plays tennis pretty much daily between April and November. Duncan grew up in England. Graduated from University of Glasgow, Scotland with a degree in Marine Engineering in 1983. Moved to Saint John NB in 1986 to work as an engineer for Saint John Navel Systems. Duncan and Aileen married in 1988. Duncan and Aileen run Orchard Suites together. Duncan loves sailing and sails 'Sail's Call' his 32' sailboat most days between May and October.
Aileen Houston purchased this Apartment in 2004
Why Aileen Houston chose Penticton
Gorgeous Orchard with spectacular cherry tree, apricot tree, 2 plum trees, pear tree, 2 apple trees.. Loads of light as house has an abundance of windows. The suites transition seamlessly from the kitchens to the decks and outdoor dining under the Cherry Tree or the Golden Rain Tree beside the fountain; perfect for enjoying morning coffee, sipping wine, or bbqing. Great neighbourhood close to downtown, and wineries. KVR Trail is right across the road which is perfect for cycling, running, walking the dog, etc. The weather in Penticton is the best in Canada. Orchard Suites is close to the beach and the Penticton Marina. Okanagan Lake is 80 miles long and is perfect for boating as you can easily moor in lots of quaint places, like Naramata, Summerland, Peachland, Kelowna, and lots of parks and coves that are beautiful and peaceful.
What makes this Apartment unique
Everything is provided that you need to enjoy a week or longer at Orchard Suites. And the weather is the best in Canada. Proximity to wineries ( 25 within 20 minute drive all along the Naramata Bench) Proximity to KVR Trail ( right across the road, off Bankview ) Proximity to downtown ( 800 metre walk) Fantastic yard with lots of fruit trees and blossom trees Sunny suite with lots of windows