Our “Arches Home” is a 3 bedroom/2 bathroom vacation home great for single families or small groups wanting to stay together. Located in the Paradise Village community in Santa Clara, this home is surrounded by picturesque landscape. Enjoy views of The Red Mountain and Snow Canyon from this home's private covered patio off the kitchen.
Unique Features of the Arches Home
• Private covered patio off the kitchen
• Gas BBQ for entertaining
• Fantastic location- right across the street from the resort clubhouse and pools!
• Spacious bedrooms and living spaces
• Deluxe kitchen stocked with utensils and appliances for cooking
• Large dining room with seating for 8
• Xbox gaming console in the living room
• DirectTV throughout the home
• Pool umbrellas
• Washer and dryer
Paradise Village at Zion boasts spectacular community amenities, including a brand-new water park with a lazy river. Additionally, there is a 2-tier resort pool with a waterfall grotto, 20-person hot tub, and shallow kids wading pool. The clubhouse area includes a covered poolside lounge, expansive lawn space and a workout room. Just a 5-minute walk from the village is Harmon’s Grocery and Archie Gubler Park, where you’ll find pickle ball courts, a sand volleyball court, a playground, baseball fields, walking/biking trails, and much more.
• 4 miles to Tuacahn Amphitheater
• 6 miles to Snow Canyon State Park
• 20 miles to St. George Municipal Airport
• 25 miles to Sand Hollow State Park
• 47 miles to Zion National Park
• 125 miles to Las Vegas