"Our apartment was designed by the interior designers of the Oriental Bangkok, Chantaka and Sylvia of Pure Design. All hard wood furniture, curtains and silks and built in wardrobes were hand made by their artisans. The unit is traditional Thai with a combination of traditional Thai and Modern Tropical art by Asian and Phuket artists. The unit overlooks Kata Noi and is a short walk, less than 50m, from the beach. The unit will be cleaned during your stay. We hope that you enjoy your stay here as much as we do over the many years that we have been coming here.
• Two bedroom, one with King size bed and one with two single beds.
• Both bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms
• Living room area with dining table and seating for 6.
• Kitchen area with a toilet/washroom accessible from the kitchen.
• Very large balcony with dining area and huge day bed and recliner for spectacular views across Kata Noi.
• All areas have fans
• Bedrooms and living room have airconditioning
• Free wifi
• Free international cable channels
• LCD TV
• Music system
• Coffee cappuccino maker and nespresso machine
• Infinity swimming pool
• Pool spa jets within infinity pool
• Lift and stairs access to unit
• Local Thai restaurant free delivery service of freshly made Thai food to the unit. Somsak is a family friend, his restaurant is called Ta and details can be provided at time of your booking.
• Mom Tri's restaurant 100m, probably the best restaurant on the island.
• Kata Noi beach, below the unit, best top 20 beaches in the world . Snorkelling is great and you can go paragliding on the beach to.
Provided for the unit and included in the price
• Towels, sheets and shower gel, shampoo gel and soap for your arrival.
• Electricity is included in the daily rate.
• We have negotiated a special rate car pick up, at your expense should you wish to use them, by our transport provider that we have used for over 10 years. You can also arrange tours and taxi arrangements with them throughout your stay. Our experience has been nothing other than positive with them.
• The apartment is very children friendly with some games that have been left there and children bed linen, as well as VCDs and CDs. If you use the lift, children have to be supervised. We have put in railings for the protection of young children in the living room area as well. Do remember though this apartment is high up and has a large balcony so if you have young children do keep them under supervision when they are on the balcony. The doors between living room and balcony can be locked for the safety of very young children.