*August special: 6% off your rental total
*Attention: please, contact the listing owner prior to requesting the booking to confirm availability, and your special rate (scroll down to find our properties website in the "Links&Video" section)
*Full payor/guest ID check at check-in.
This magazine-cover looking apartment on the 3d floor of a new construction condo building is the one-of-a-kind penthouse unit in Adams Morgan neighborhood, incorporating the latest interior design trends which makes it a perfect place for luxury living. Parking is free on premises, requires prior reservation with the host. Circulator bus 42 to the White House area goes from our block every 10 min during the day; trip duration 20 min
* This is a new listing, thus no reviews yet. Guests are welcome to check our reviews for other properties - vrbo 583081, 601276, 702166.
The correct property area is Adams Morgan, near the intersection of 18th street NW and Lanier place NW. We are working with the website on correcting the location information.
Please, inquire re parking reservation prior to booking. The parking on premises will fit a regular size sedan, mid-size SUV like Audi Q5.
Guests with mobility limitations should note that there is a spiral stair inside the unit leading to the second level; the penthouse is located on the 3rd floor, no elevator in the building."
1 king bed (converts into 2 singles upon request); 2 queen beds; 2 full size pull-out sofas with mattresses*
- open plan chefs kitchen with Bosh appliances, oversized refrigerator with a bottom freezer, double kitchen sink;
- living room with 52inch TV and a balcony overlooking the Rock Creek Park (full size pull-out sofa in the living room sleeps 2);
- a dinner table for 6;
- master bathroom with marble, onyx and tile surfaces, Japanese style vanity set, Jacuzzi bathtub, a shower with combined temperature and water flow controls;
- master bedroom with 15 ft ceilings, a palace-like mahogany floor-to ceiling windows (a king bed converts into 2 twins upon request; full size pull-out sofa bed)
- a second bedroom with the mirror doors, full size closet (queen size bed);
2nd level presents separate living quarters with its own kitchenette (which includes sink, a second fridge, wine bar, and microwave - perfect for those who wants more privacy while sharing one home!):
- a mid-sized bedroom (queen size bed),
- sitting zone with 52 inch flat screen TV and access to the roof deck.
- second bathroom with a skylight and a window, marble, tile and granite surfaces;
- the roof yacht-stylized deck with LEED railing lighting and a view of DC skyline;
- skylights in the bathroom and bedroom.
- a red wood gallery library/office space with an access from the 2d level of the apartment home;
- Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors, mahogany doors and windows in all rooms;
- zoned painting;
- Grohe kitchen and bathrooms fixtures and faucets;
- wi-fi and complimentary Netfllix/Amazon plus for guests’ entertainment
Other things to note:
This is a corporate/guest penthouse unit in a boutique condo building: summer interns, guests on professional assignments and those in need of a temporary accommodation will find it very comfortable. Feel free to contact us for your individual accommodation needs
The master bedroom has a king size bed which converts into 2 twins upon request - please, indicate your preference at the time of booking.
The damage deposit for stays longer than 20 days is $500. Please, contact us in advance to receive a special offer for longer stays with damage deposit adjusted according to the duration of your stay.
The property is professionally managed by a full-time host with 8 years experience in corporate rental and hospitality business.
Strictly no pets unit and no smoking unit. Breach of this rule will result in the loss of security deposit.
The neighborhood is quiet and the unit is not set up for entertainment or loud activities (loud music, partying, slamming of furniture and luggage) and not following this rule will result in the loss of security deposit. Only persons indicated on the booking can reside/visit the property, subject to max occupancy.
Children of any age are welcome but cannot be left unattended on the balcony or the rooftop deck: by booking the property, the guest agrees to indemnify the host for any claims that resulted from guests' misuse of the deck area, including but not limited to trying to seat/climb over the deck railings, throwing objects from the deck/balcony into the building alley, storing combustible materials withing the unit or on the deck etc.
Guests are not expected to do any cleaning, but instead to treat the property with reasonable care following basic sanitary rules, and avoiding damage to fixtures and appliances. We are kindly asking you to exercise due diligence immediately notifying the host of any damages/malfunctions discovered upon arrival, in order for us to ensure proper maintenance and good quality services for all future guests. The guest is responsible to the host for any damages that may arise as a result of his stay according to vrbo policy.
By booking this accommodation the guest agrees to waive any tenancy or homestead rights under DC law, and acknowledges that any consideration paid to the host represents a fee for hospitality services.