House, 3 Bedrooms + Loft, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
King size beds (2), Queen size Beds (1), Baby Cribs (1) This is a port-a-crib stored in the closet for infant use., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please keep all doors and screens closed to keep out critters.
- Please wash dishes and please remove trash prior to departure.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
About Genette Simpkins
My husband and his brother built this home originally in 1980. The property has been in their family since before either of them were born. Grand Lake was always a vacation spot growing up having owned and sold other properties. We live in Hawaii and only go there for a change of seasons usually in the fall and winter months.
Genette Simpkins purchased this house in 1980
Why Genette Simpkins chose Grand Lake
This property was purchased in 1940 by parents and then built on in 1980. Just another slice of heaven.
What makes this house unique
2 living rooms, Solitude, peace and quiet. Cool weather, down home friendly folks who live there all year long.