Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Beautiful 2/2 Condo in a Full Amenity Resort-Book an Unforgetable Vacation Today
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - max 30 lbs, short-med hair coatmax 30 lbs, short-med hair coat
No smoking - Smoking outside with doors and windows shut.Smoking outside with doors and windows shut.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- CANCELLATION POLICY FOR WINTER RENTALS/LONG TERM RENTALS OVER 60 DAYS 100% refund for 90 day cx 75% refund for 60 day cx 50% refund for 30 day cx
- Winter Rental Options 3 mons Dec1- Feb 28 3 months Jan 1- March 31 2 1/2 mons. Jan 1-Mar 15 2 mons Jan 1-Feb 28 March 15-31. weekly rates only
- Winter guests will assume a 60.00/month WiFi fee. Owner pays 1st 30.00 of power bill, guest pays remainder.
Hosted by Cindy JarmonAsk a question
About Cindy Jarmon
We live in the great state of Alabama, are both retired, enjoying traveling, grandchildren, and visiting The World's Most Beautiful Beaches.
Cindy Jarmon purchased this Apartment in 1990
Why Cindy Jarmon chose West Panama City Beach
We love the quiet west end of Panama City Beach because this location at Horizon South has it all. Everyone enjoys the 5 pools, hot tub, tennis courts, mini golf, and shuffleboard. Exercising and dog walking is convenient on our 22 acre property. We are also less than 5 minutes from the ball fields at Frank Brown Park which softball families appreciate. Guests can spend entire days at Pier park with it's many restaurants, shopping, amusement park rides, theaters, and entertainment venues. Many music and seasonal events are staged in the amphitheater at Pier Park. Don't miss the free Thursday evening summer concerts, chairs and coolers allowed. Not to be missed is Conservation Park, just 3 minutes west of the resort and it has over 5,000 acres of bird watching, biking and hiking trails for you and your dog. Scenic Hwy 30A and the Beaches of South Walton are 10 minutes west inviting visitors and locals to enjoy casual/fine dining and free concerts and events.
What makes this Apartment unique
Mom & Dad can entertain the family without ever leaving the resort.