|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Only 2 Summer Weeks left!
August 27-Sept 1 (Short week)
Please Call me on (804) 674-1848 for details; we are having some difficulties with website and price postings.
Our home is VERY WELL-EQUIPPED. Inside, Outside - and for the Beach.
- Great Beach and Cookout gear. Large Patio, Bikes, Kayaks, Community Pool. Very well equipped kitchen. Enjoy our home and community pool, near amenities and 10 minutes from Bethany Beach. We offer 3 bedrooms (2 queens, 2 twins, 1 hide-a-bed), 2.5 baths, 4 TVs (one 42-inch) cable, wireless internet, and phone. Laundry with large capacity washer/dryer. Large garage with rinse sink and towel racks, foosball, four bicycles (Bring your helmets), plus child bikes, Burley kiddie trailer and tandem kayaks (by separate agreement). Large propane grill, outside table, umbrellas, and chairs. Great outside shower. 3-minute walk to pool. Excellent beach gear you'll want to use: chairs, umbrellas, and cooler, and shelters. Generous outside parking. Sunroom with pond directly behind our home. Very short walk to Starbucks, groceries, delis and restaurants.
High Chair(s) and Pack-n-Plays for small children (No need to pack your car) and kiddie beach and other toys.
We welcome families who love and preserve very well-kept homes.
Quiet neighborhood, observance of community rules important
Guests provide own bed and bath linens
Must be 25+ to lease
We're a retired couple who enjoy our Villas home with friends, our children, and especially with our grandchildren. We are active outdoors people for the beach, walking, hiking, biking, and kayaking; we especially love morning and evening walks in our quiet neighborhood and playing outdoors. Indoors is for quieter times, family meals, games, toys, TV and movies, reading, puzzles, and lots of places for conversation.
Each year seems to add more kiddie toys and bikes, more games outside, more time with grandkids at the pool, on the patio, walks or rides "around the block" or to the stores.
Thomas Petersik purchased this house in 2007
Our family has frequented this broad area since our first child in 1973. We love mornings, days, later afternoons, and even dusks at the beach, especially with the children - or to sleep under a book. This property affords us a very comfortable home in a quiet neighborhood away from the density, noise, and cars near the beach but with, a pool, easy access to groceries and coffee, a large garage to store gear, and increasingly, easy access to the rural inland and its amenities - and the bays. Church is less than 10 minutes away. We can easily walk to Starbucks and to the Giant grocery, get pizza, Chinese, the best donuts around, and sandwiches, almost without leaving home. We go for bike rides and runs beachward or inland easily.
Ours is a family-oriented property in a quiet neighborhood, with good neighbors whom we value. We accent being very well equipped with everything kept clean and in excellent operating condition for family enjoyment.
Families who welcome such a home and help us maintain those standards inside and out are very welcome. Having fun while being comfortable.
Keeping community rules is important - including at the pool and for parking off-the-street.
Top Thing to do in City:
* The Beach!.
* Exercise - Swim, walk, ride, boat.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* The Beach!.
* The Pool.
* Parks, sights, and shows.
* Walks, hikes, rides, People Watch..
Top Thing to do in Family:
* The Beach!.
* The Pool!.
* Boardwalk, games.
* Food and Shopping.
* Relax at Home.
10 Minutes (3 miles) straight to Bethany Beach!
Shopping - 5 minute walk to Starbucks, Giant Grocery
Outlets - 25 minute drive to Tanger Outlets in Rehoboth!
Rehoboth - 20 minute drive to Rehoboth Beach
Ocean City - 15 minute drive to Fenwick, Ocean City, Maryland
Restaurants - Walk to Fat Tuna's, Fox Pizza, Subway, Chinese Carryout, Fractured Prune Donuts!
Biking: Great bike lanes to beach, terrific biking on nearby rural inland roads
Boating & Fishing - Bays & canals nearby, great for using our kayaks!
Golf and Tennis!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Fall at the Beach
1 Nov 2016 - 21 Dec 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add A$67 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||A$403|
|Cleaning (option $100)||A$0|
Standard Rates: All rates are quoted for 6 persons per full rental period, whatever length. The maximum occupancy of our home is 8 persons. Please add $100 to the weekly rental (or other period a month or less) for 7 or 8 person occupancy. Thank you!
Cleaning Fee (optional): Guests responsible for all beach, patio, and garage spaces/gear to place & condition found. $25 fee if we clean grill.
Inside home, guests responsible for removing trash, food, leaving home broom-swept clean (oven clean). Guests may clean bathrooms, kitchen, and floors or pay $90.00 cleaning fee.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.