Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
GAMRIE LODGE - The Stables cottage - 2 bedrooms, sleeping 4
Main bedroom contains a super-king size beds as standard, however this can be split into twin beds on request.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- -Please do not hang clothes, towels or the like on curtain rails.
- -Please do not leave the door of the multi-fuel stove fully open when in use.
- -Please use the appropriate recycle bins located by the main entrance to Gamrie Lodge and also ensure food is not left in tins, packets or jars.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Whilst spending time in this beautiful area you can enjoy a multitude of activities including golf, riding, fishing, cycling and walking...
For those looking for less energetic experiences tour the Malt Whisky Trail, Caste Trail, Coastal Trail and numerous historic buildings and gardens...
Many of the local restaurants cook with locally grown produce. Several specialise in serving freshly landed fish, ask us for details...
A complete tourist information display is included in each cottage with leaflets providing details of all the local activities and events. Note that most either close or have restricted opening times during the winter months...
Gardenstown provides a small selection of shops for essential groceries and includes a Bakers, Butchers, Pub, Petrol Station and Doctors Surgery. In addition to these Banff also has two Supermarkets, Banks, several Restaurants a Hospital and Veterinary Surgery.
Mr Stuart France
Why Mr Stuart France chose Gamrie
Always wanted to live in a period property in the country but close to the sea. Gamrie Lodge ticked all the boxes although many of the renovations have been lengthy and costly.
What makes this cottage unique
The house has a spiral staircase extending up all four floors, who couldn't love that!