Every place your eye lands is spectacular. Huge windows lining one wall frame views of the one of the must emblematic buildings of the city.
Tabacalera Jazz sits in Reforma Avenue, which is home to the Mexican capital’s most prominent office towers. Tabacalera is also home to an agglomeration of turn-of-the-century mansions and apartment complexes that reflect a more decadent period in the neighborhood’s history. Tabacalera also benefits from its close proximity to Mexico City’s historic centro and the spillover effects from Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim’s efforts to clean up and restore the old city center.
WHY STAY WITH REMIXTO?
Experience thriving metropolitan Mexico City life in a handpicked home by Remixto. As hosts who love this city and our homes, we want to make sure you do, too. That’s why we offer every Remixto guest high-quality hospitality, including:
- An in-person welcome, so we can answer any of your questions about your Remixto home and neighborhood.
- Dedicated concierge assistance at your fingertips, including airport pickups, in-the-know recommendations for local cultural events, and tickets to the latest and greatest the city has to offer.
- A treasure trove of advice and tips for getting the most out of your stay. Local shopping, dining, nightlife, sightseeing: we don't recommend it unless we go there ourselves!
- A modern, metropolitan oasis that reflects the unique aspects of Mexico City, plus hotel-quality linens and toiletries in every home.
We are Remixto Metropolitan, the premiere vacation home specialist in the urban heart of Mexico. Our stylish, contemporary homes in the center of bustling city life are hand-selected for their unique character and ability to transport our guests to a truly local Mexico City experience.
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2.- Reservations may be booked up until 11:00am local time on the day of check in. Reservations received after 11:00am local time may be subject to cancellation if they cannot be accommodated. The house will be ready up to six hours after a reservation confirmation has been received.
3. At check in, you will be required to provide a valid photo ID and sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request.
4. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in.
5. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request.
6. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.