Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
1 bedroom duplex watermill for 2/3, 10km W. of Cherbourg, the sea 300 m away
A child's bed is in an alcove in the same room, separated by a curtain. Sea view from your bed. Sofa bed in living room. Access to the upper floor bedroom through a spiral staircase.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - 30€ supplement30€ supplement
Max guests: 3 - 2 people2 people
- The owner will apply a 50€ cancell admin fee for cancellations more than 30 days in advance.
- All bookings are for Saturday to Saturday. Checking-in is between 4 and 4:30pm. For another checking-in time, please advise us before checking day.
- Non advised late arrivals will be charged 30€ out of the guarantee deposit of 150€. Sorry but we have to pay the person who waits to welcome you.
We are in an ideal place for long walks and beach stays.
For city lovers, CHERBOURG is only 8 miles away offering colourful farmers markets, harbour side cafés and brasseries for local catch, night clubs and casino. The port is the main destination for yachtsmen sailing from England and going onto the Channel Islands. Walk in the medieval streets and find cute boutiques. A couple of excellent restaurants and plenty of brasseries, for simple, satisfying meals. A great choice of bars. And a McDonald.
The ill fated Titanic made her first and last call at the Gare Maritime, at that time a luxury terminal for transatlantic liners . Now it houses a superb center dedicated to the underwater world complete with a best stocked aquarium and a huge, recently decommissioned nuclear submarine (without the nukes) that one can visit. On the practical side, a few gigantic hypermarches offer excellent value and choice. The nearest one is 5 mins driving.
SAIL, WINDSURF, KITESURF, SURF:
Excellent sailing club and school in 5min drive away.
Hosted by Philippe and Cherry Rene-BazinAsk a question
- english, french, spanish, Russian, Chinese