Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom mill, 10 km W of Cherbourg in rural setting, sea at 300 m
Access to the Double bedroom through the Twin room. The stair to the bedrooms is relatively steep. Additional sofa bed for 2 in living room.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have a staircase, with child protect gate. We have a staircase, with child protect gate.
Pets allowed - 30€ supplement 30€ supplement
Max guests: 6
- The owner will apply a 50€ cancell admin fee for cancellations more than 30 days in advance.
- All bookings are for Saturday to Saturday. Checking-in is between 4 and 4:30pm. For another checking-in time, please advise us before checking day.
- Non advised late arrivals will be charged 30€ out of the guarantee deposit of 150€. Sorry but we have to pay the person who waits to welcome you.
For city dwellers, Cherbourg is only 8 miles away offering colourful farmers markets, harbour side cafés and brasseries for local catch, night clubs and casino. The port is the main destination for yachtsmen sailing from England and going onto the Channel Islands. Walk in the medieval streets and find cute boutiques. The ill fated Titanic made her first and last call on the Continent at the Gare Maritime, at that time a luxury terminal for transatlantic liners . Now it houses a superb center dedicated to the underwater world complete with a best stocked aquarium and a huge, recently decommissioned nuclear submarine (without the nukes) that one can visit inside.
For the nature lover, just walk or drive West of your door and you are in pristine scenic coast with some of the highest (and oldest) cliffs in Europe. The peninsula of La Hague is a hidden jewel waiting to be discovered.
On the practical side, a few gigantic supermarkets offer excellent value and choice. The nearest one is 5 mins driving from the gite.
SAIL, WINDSURF, KITESURF, SURF:
Excellent sailing club and school in 5min drive away. Rental, Group or private lessons.
Hosted by Philippe and Cherry Rene-BazinAsk a question
- english, french, spanish, Russian, Chinese