** Please note that the homeowner and another long-term renter live on site, in completely separate units with shared outdoor amenities, and may be present during your stay **
Your colorful Colorado reprieve awaits at 'The Lakewood Escape,' a tastefully appointed vacation rental studio offering sleeping arrangements for 4. Ideally situated on half an acre in Lakewood, this cozy abode features an amenity-filled outdoor space and easy access to Belmar, downtown Denver, and the Rocky Mountains!
Studio: King Bed, Full Sleeper Sofa
Discover 'The Lakewood Escape' on the lower level of a home, where plush furnishings and contemporary decor create a rustic, yet modern farmhouse feel. You'll love utilizing the fully equipped kitchen to create delicious home-cooked meals, as it boasts stainless steel appliances and granite counters!
As the sun sets, gather around the soothing fire pit while the kiddos romp around in the expansive fenced-in yard, or venture down to the cascading creek to listen to its soothing sounds. Outside you'll also have your own private patio, as well as a shared picnic table, hammock, and gas grill.
When you're in need of a replenishing night's sleep, tuck the tykes into the sleeper sofa before curling up in the grand king-sized bed. As everyone unwinds, pop a movie onto the flat-screen cable TV and pleasantly drift off to sleep.
Just 10 minutes from the home is the Belmar Shopping Center, known for its wide selection of trendy shops and delicious restaurants. Have a fun night out when you dine at Tstreet Roadhouse and then catch a flick at the Century 16 movie theater!
For a taste of city life, simply hop on the Light Rail nearby and zoom to downtown Denver! Fine dine in Larimer Square, shop 'till you drop at 16th Street Mall, or simply stroll along the South Platte River for some fresh air. This area is also a mecca for sports games, concert venues, and various family-friendly activities.
No matter the time of year, there's always something to do outside. Summertime invites concert-going or hiking at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, while the cooler months will draw you into the Rocky Mountains for skiing at Loveland and Arapahoe Basin!
Closer to the home are many more scenic areas, including Lakewood Park and Belmar Park. If you're a golf enthusiast, pop over to Fox Hollow Golf Course or Foothills Golf Course for a day on the fairways.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, a flat-screen TV with Dish and Roku, free WiFi, central heating, linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, a private patio, designated parking for 1 vehicle, and more!
- Shared amenities include a fenced-in grass yard, a wading pool great for kids (15 ft diameter, 3 ft deep), fire pit, picnic table, gas grill, hammock, and creek area!
- Fantastic Lakewood Location - Minutes from Belmar Shopping Center, downtown Denver, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, and ski resorts!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~30.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please use the wading pool at your own risk. The owners are not liable for any accidents that may occur
- Please note that the homeowner and another long-term renter live on site, in completely separate units with shared outdoor amenities, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in