** The property manager lives on site and may be present during your stay **
A sunny California getaway awaits at this charming 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental in Hacienda Heights! This unique villa comfortably sleeps 4, perfect for a couple or small group of friends. You'll be perched on a mountaintop with majestic scenic views in the San Gabriel Valley. Spend the day in Venice Beach or Santa Monica just 1 hour away, or visit Manhattan Beach, Long Beach, and Hermosa Beach to catch some sun!
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Pullout Sofa Bed
Step inside 'Casa de la Vista' and make yourself at home among modern accents and cozy furnishings.
Relax on the couch and watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV while you wait for your companions to get ready for the day, or unwind in the evening with snack as dinner cooks!
The fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances and ample counter space for preparing delicious home-cooked meals. There’s plenty of room for helping hands to set the table and clean up after dinner.
After you enjoy a fun-filled day exploring the Los Angeles area, you’ll look forward to returning home and settling into the comfy king-sized bed. Additional arrangements are available with the pullout sofa bed.
Take a short drive to the Hsi Lai Buddist Temple, built to serve as a spiritual and cultural center for those interested in learning more about Buddhism and the Chinese culture. You may opt to go to Uptown Whittier Village, a historic area just down the hill where you’ll find a movie theater and plenty of dining and shopping options.
Make your way up the pathway just outside your doorstep to Hacienda Hills for a leisurely hike or bike ride along well-maintained nature trails. You’ll fall in love with views of the surrounding landscape from scenic vistas.
If you’re seeking more outdoor activities, head to Whittier Narrows Recreation Area located just 7 miles away or drive 1 hour north into the Angeles National Forest.
Spend a day exploring Venice Beach or walking the streets of Santa Monica. Head a bit further south to find yourself at the beautiful coastal towns of Manhattan Beach and Hermosa Beach. At Long Beach, hop aboard a ferry to Catalina Island for a day filled with snorkeling, hiking, and wine!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen,4 acres, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, air-conditioning, on-site washer and dryer, on-site parking for 2 cars, pet-friendly, and more
- Beautiful Hacienda Hills location within walking distance to hiking and biking trails and numerous restaurants down the hill, 45 minutes from Disney and Los Angeles, and 1 hour from Venice Beach, Santa Monica, and Long Beach
- Nearest commercial airport: Los Angeles International Airport (~ 31 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly for $100 fee per pet (maximum 2 pets, under 30lbs, with prior homeowner approval)
- No loud parties or large gatherings
- Small parties/events allowed with homeowner approval, up to 15 considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- For the safety of our guests a photo ID will be required prior or upon check-in