* Please note that there is another vacation rental on the premises in a completely separate unit with a shared deck offering a gas grill, picnic table, and furniture*
Capture the essence of Keystone Historic District at 'The Tiny House,' a cozy vacation rental that sleeps 3. This charming studio home is within walking distance of shops and restaurants near Mt. Rushmore National Memorial, Custer State Park, Badlands National Park, and the Black Hills National Forest.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed, Futon | Additional Sleeping: Toddler Bed
Experience 'Tiny House' living in this quaint 2-story abode. This historic haven is part of the Old Keystone Walking Tour as part of the original mining neighborhood of Keystone
Natural light illuminates the interior of the living space, evoking a peaceful ambiance. Relax on the futon and unwind with a movie streamed on the flat-screen TV with a DVD player.
After long days of exploration, whip up a savory treat in the kitchenette while the grill master creates a culinary masterpiece on the shared gas grill!
Dine al fresco at the picnic table or inside in the kitchen nook. Rinse off in the shower before climbing into the queen bed for restful slumbers.
-- THE LOCATION --
Badlands National Park is a scenic hour drive away! Adventure through the colorful canyons, explore Fossil Trail, or visit Fossil Prep Lab!
South Dakota's number 1 attraction is just 4 miles away! Hop in the car and head over to Mount Rushmore National Memorial and experience the commanding carvings of 4 U.S. Presidents! After the sun sets, there is a special lighting ceremony in the evenings that you won't want to miss! Additional adventures await just 5.6 miles away at Rush Mountain!
Journey to Custer State Park via Needles Highway for a scenic drive through the granite spires! Wildlife watching, hiking, fishing, biking, and more await at this picturesque park! After working up an appetite, grab some grub at State Game Lodge, President Coolidge's Summer White House!
On your return from Custer State Park, stop by Crazy Horse Memorial - a monument honoring a legendary Oglala Lakota warrior currently being carved on Thunderhead Mountain! Explore this stunning area and pay homage to the Native American culture by visiting the on-site center!
Located in the center of this vibrant mountain town, shopping, dining, and various forms of entertainment are just steps away!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker, free WiFi (please note that internet access is very spotty in this area), flat-screen TV, DVD player, DVDs, walk-in shower, and a furnished patio!
- Central Keystone location in the heart of downtown, 10 minutes from Mount Rushmore National Memorial, 16 miles from Custer State Park, 30-minute drive to Crazy Horse Memorial, and 1 hour and 20 minutes away from Badlands National Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Rapid City Regional Airport - 4550 Terminal Rd, Rapid City, SD 57703, (~29 miles away from the property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If you’re traveling with more than 3 guests, check the availability for the vacation rental unit next door, Evolve listing #412566 and #412561, just down the street!
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in