A great space to relax and enjoy a peaceful setting close to beaches.
- english, spanish
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
Nice and cozy
Small or big family
We love our stay
Thank you for your review.
We are so pleased to hear you have had a wonderful time in this beautiful beach house.
We look forward to seeing you back again in the future.
Verina & The Freycinet Holiday Houses Team.
There are many attractions here in Freycinet. In the Freycinet National Park you have the famous Wineglass Bay and the lighthouse, you can get information on the walks and hikes in this region from the National Park office here in Coles Bay.
There are also experiences such as:
· A unique and reputable food & wine tour “The Long Lunch Tour Co”.
· “Wineglass Bay Cruises” seeing Wineglass Bay via a cruise.
· 4WD bike tours with “All4Adventure”.
· Kayak Tours with “Freycinet Adventures”.
· “Sail Freycinet”, an exclusive sailing experience.
· Scenic flights with “Freycinet Air”
· The “Freycinet Marine Farm” where you can sample local oysters and scallops
· A popular restaurant/ cafe "Tombolo", quality wood fired pizzas (best coffee in town).
· Watch the sunset and have a cocktail at “Freycinet Lodge”
There are lots of stunning beaches for swimming and fishing, a golf course and other attractions in the next town of Bicheno (only 25 minutes away) where you can go on a night time Penguin Tours and see Tasmanian Devils at Nature World.
A great website to go onto for more information is www.wineglassbay.com