Relaxed, clean contemporary condo in the heart of beautiful Eastsound Village.
Master Bedroom features a King size bed and gas fireplace. Children are welcome to use the Queen sleeper sofa in the living room. The One Bedroom Suite sleeps 2 adults and 2 children. An additional Bedroom and Bath can be added to the Master Suite for a 2 Bedroom/2 Bath configuration. Sleeps 4 adults and 2 children. 3 bedroom/3 Bath Suite also available, please contact the owner for information. Pack-n-Play or small 'hotel style' crib available upon request.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 2 adults) - 2 adults and up to 2 children (17 and under)2 adults and up to 2 children (17 and under)
- Suite options. Inquire with owner 2 Bd/2 BA: 1- Master Suite + add-on bedroom (queen)/bath 3 BD/3 BA: 2- Master Suites + add-on bedroom (queen)/bath
- Suites are double occupancy. * Additional adults: $25/night per person for use of queen sleeper sofa in living area. * Kids 17 and under no charge.
- 10% discount offered for stays of 5 or more consecutive nights. Inquire with owner.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
DIRECTIONS TO EASTSOUND SUITES FROM THE ORCAS FERRY LANDING
From the Orcas Landing, follow signs toward Eastsound Village.
• Turn left upon exiting the ferry and stay on Orcas Road (also called Horseshoe Hwy) for about 8 miles.
• Turn right onto Main St. to enter Eastsound; there is a Washington Federal Bank at the turn. You will be heading east with the waterfront on your right. You will pass our building (grey/green with white trim) on the left side of the street and come to a stop sign.
• Turn left at the stop sign onto North Beach Road-- the Brown Bear Bakery will be on your left.
• Turn left again in about 100 yards into first parking lot on the left. Go to the back of the lot and turn left, continue to the edge and turn left again into the parking lot behind Eastsound Suites.
RESERVED PARKING IN REAR OF BUILDING
There are two parking spaces marked "Reserved" at the bottom of the stairs that are for guests of Eastsound Suites.
Hosted by Leslie & DavidAsk a question
About Leslie & David
David and I fell in love with Orcas Island many years ago, and knew we wanted make the island part of our lives. Orcas is rich in natural beauty-- and has a vibrant, creative, and welcoming community. Wishing you many happy island adventures!
Leslie & David purchased this condo in 2014
Why Leslie & David chose Eastsound
Simply walk out your door to explore the artful village of Eastsound. Locally-owned shops, galleries, restaurants and parks are just steps away. The Brown Bear Bakery next door is not to be missed! Stroll to Crescent Beach to beach-comb or kayak.
What makes this condo unique
If staying in a clean, spacious, comfortable and contemporary condo sounds perfect... it is! You won't find nicer accommodations on Orcas Island!