COMBINE OLD HOLIDAY MEMORIES WITH CONTEMPORARY RIVERSIDE LIVING
Located directly opposite the Noosa River, this tastefully renovated original River House is the perfect getaway for a relaxed riverside holiday.
Enjoy the perfect north aspect and close river views in one of the most pristine and peaceful spots in Noosa.
The stylishly transformed holiday home features 2 Bedroom plus study, 2 bathrooms, ducted air conditioning, under house parking for three vehicles, off road area for a boat and trailer and full laundry facilities. The style is relaxed and contemporary, enhanced with polished floors and jute carpets, a timeless monochrome palette, and modern Queenslander finishes and amenities.
The free-flowing, open plan living spaces extend effortlessly to the full length entertaining decks and huge secure rear yard and gardens ensuring ample room for holiday cricket matches.
The huge master bedroom features a luxurious king (two king singles zipped together) with two single trundle beds capable of offering four singles or a king and two singles.
The second bedrooms consists of a queen bed with views of the river.
- Secured property with remote controlled gate and sensor lighting
- Living and entertaining spaces with 55” smart TV
- Second TV for study or Master Bedroom
- Free Unlimited Wi Fi and Netflix available
- Large decks overlooking the river or rear garden
- Bar B Q and Alfresco dining options
- Nespresso Pod/Espresso coffee machine,
- All linen, bath towels, and quality guest products and toiletries provided.
- Beach Towels (if required)
- All new kitchen appliances including 900 mm gas top cooking
- Outside shower and Boat washing areas
- Short stroll to Noosa Marina Complex and Noosa Ferry Service to Hastings Street.
- Walking distance to Noosa Yacht Club and the Gympie Terrace Riverside Recreation Park, Water Sport Hire, Retail and Restaurant/café precinct.
- Enjoy a spot of fishing across the street or simply relax with a glass of wine and watch the river activities from your deck.
- 5 Night minimum Stay in low season and 7 night minimum stay in Peak Holiday Season.
- 3 and 4 night stays may be considered with a 20 percent surcharge
Noosaville is a lively centre for holiday accommodation, aquatic activities, bars and restaurants and is centred around the sparkling waters of the Noosa River. A popular spot for locals and repeat visitors.
- Hire a kayak, SUP or Boat and head out on the water.
- Gather the family or a group of friends and enjoy a day out on a pontoon boat
- Walk, ride, rollerskate or jog along the foreshore and stop for some exercise at the outdoor fitness equipment
- Relax over a coffee or cold drink at a riverside cafe or bar
- Take the kids’ photo in front of the Big Pelican
- Have a thrill ride on a jet ski or jet boat
- Take the most romantic ride of your life on a gondola
- Get tips on great fishing spots from a local tackle shop and throw in a line
- Pack a picnic or grab some fish and chips and watch the sun set from along the river
__SIMPLY ENJOY A MEMORABLE OLD FASHIONED HOLIDAY