Fall in love with Lake Geneva when you stay at 'Maple Park Manor,' a historic 5-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental house! Built in 1894, this 2,481-square-foot Victorian home comfortably sleeps up to 10 guests and is tastefully accented with furnishings. The best part of the home is its location within walking distance to boutique shops, restaurants, bars, and the beach. No matter what you choose to do, this gorgeous home will be waiting to welcome you home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed | Bedroom 5: Full Bed
Experience the historic charm of 'Maple Park Manor' as you pull up to the home! Original hardwood floors welcome you into the Victorian-style home complete with comfy furnishings. Watch the flat-screen cable TV or catch up with loved ones by the wood-burning fireplace.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to cook hearty feasts including stainless steel appliances. Share stories and laughter over delicious cuisine in the dining room with an 8-person table.
For less formal meals, head outside to the patio and cook hot dogs and burgers on the charcoal grill. Sip a cold beverage at the outdoor table under the shade of the surrounding trees or people-watch on the front porch in the rocking chairs.
After a full day exploring the best of Lake Geneva, return home to rest your head in one of the well-appointed bedrooms. The spacious master suite stands apart with a sitting area, private balcony, a flat-screen cable TV, and a queen-sized bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Nothing beats 'Maple Park Manor's' location to everything Lake Geneva has to offer! You're just 3 blocks from downtown with local shops, restaurants, and entertainment. Look for souvenirs at Fancy Fair Mall before dining on seafood at Popeye's on Lake Geneva.
Change into your bathing suit and walk 4 blocks to Lake Geneva Riviera Beach for a fun day on the sand! Explore the lake with a tour through Lake Geneva Cruise Line or rent your own boat at Marina Bay Boat Rentals.
Just over 3 miles away is Grand Geneva Resort offering some of the best golfing in the midwest! The Brute course is challenging for every level of player and The Highlands is a Scottish-inspired links course.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, front porch with rocking chairs, side patio with outdoor table and chairs, charcoal grill, wood-burning fireplace (starter bundle included), and more
- Superb Lake Geneva location - Walking distance to downtown, shopping, restaurants, bars, live entertainment, the beach, and close to golfing, watersports, boat tours, boat rentals, adventure parks, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: General Mitchell International Airport - 5300 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207, (~46.1 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in