Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
King size bed (1), Queen Sofa bed (1), Double Bed (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- There are two keys by the front door. One for door and the other for the screen door. The pavilion pool is closed from noon to 2 pm for sanitizing.
- Questions call us at xxx-xxx-xxxx or Jessica Taguiped (our housekeeper) at xxx-xxx-xxxx . The phone number in the unit is 808-874- 7626.
- Air conditioning: we recommend a setting of 78 degrees. Keep doors closed while running the units. Wash as many linens and towels as possible.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Pickle ball court near the condo. Four swimming pools. Paddle boards, kayaks and snorkel equipment may be rented at a nearby hotel.
There is a wonderful aquarium at Maalaea.
Hosted by christine wilsonAsk a question
About christine wilson
Aloha! We have traveled around the States and the world but Maui no ka oi! Maui is the best! We keep returning again and again and are never tired of our home away from home or the island. Now our four grandsons are enjoying the pools, jumping the waves and digging in the sands of Keawakapu Beach!
christine wilson purchased this condo in 2001
Why christine wilson chose Wailea
We first discovered Wailea Ekahi while on a golf trip with friends. Two years later we bought our Hawaiian home to enjoy not only the fabulous golf courses, but unparalleled Keawakapu Beach and the tropical grounds and privacy of Wailea Ekahi Village. The low density property is filled with vibrant flowers and open lawn spaces. Sunsets on the beach are the highlight of each beautiful day on Maui. Maui's pace is therapy for busy lives on the mainland.
What makes this condo unique
Very light and airy 1700 square foot unit is situated on the corner of the building and has cool tile floors. Fully air conditioned plus ceiling fans in every room. Bring your laptop- wireless internet is available. Living room has a 37' flat screen TV. Large second bedroom suite is perfect for teens or friends with its own TV/DVD. The condo sleeps eight on beds. All bedroom furniture is new and kitchen and bathrooms have been remodeled. The unit is very roomy for a two bedroom condo. The beach and pool are very close to our place.