If you are looking for a place to enjoy the water and woods of Northern Minnesota and relax, this is it!
We invite you to consider this as an option for your summer vacation, family retreat or weekend getaway.
Days spent at the lake engaged in swimming and boating, playing games, and enjoying a campfire with a sky full of bright stars conjures up special summer memories. Summer in Minnesota is a most wondrous season.
Lake Kabekona is a deep-water lake (2,435 acres) known for its walleye fishing and exceptional water quality for swimming and boating.
In addition to wonderful lake activities, the area is surrounded by biking (Heartland Trail and Paul Bunyan Trail), hiking, and ATV trails as well as golf.
Recreation abounds in this part of the world, but it is also relaxing to sit on the end of the dock enjoying nature and watching the world go by. This is about relaxation. If you are quiet enough, you will hear the loons!
Bringing a boat? There is a nearby public access. Or rent one locally.
This updated two-level lake home has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and provides many amenities just right for a family or multiple families to spend time up north.
• Large Master Bedroom and Master Bathroom Suite with lake view – queen size bed, one double futon bed, two twin (bunk) beds, pack-n-play; over-sized shower and large tub.
• Main Level Bedroom – daybed with pop-up twin bed that converts to a king size bed, two twin (bunk) beds; closet full of games and books.
• Main Level Lake View Room – queen size bed.
• Living Room with gas fireplace – queen size sleeper sofa.
• Kitchen includes a dishwasher and is fully functional and stocked with tinfoil, plastic wrap, dishware, silverware (service for 12+), electric frying pan, griddle, crock pots, etc.
• Living Room and Dining Room provide stunning views of the lake.
• Cabin is fully furnished, including bedding, bath towels, etc.
• Washer and Dryer
• BBQ grill w/propane tank (plus extra tank)
• Picnic Table is located on a large deck
• Outside fire pit, chairs and a large stack of firewood are included for your roasting pleasures!
• Includes walk out dock (no stairs) with swimming area on sheltered area of lake for fishing, water skiing and tubing in the summertime. Dock is approximately 100’ from deck with a clear view.
• Swimming beach is a few steps down to the water from the dock. Swimming area is knee deep, graduating to about waist deep at end of dock. Swim platform is in about 10’. NOTE: water levels may fluctuate.
• Plus extra amenities at NO EXTRA COST: beach towels, assorted sizes of life jackets, beach & sand toys, three swings, glider swing, 2 outdoor bags games, outdoor ladder game, EXTRA full size refrigerator, swimming platform, five kayaks, two paddle boards and one canoe are available for your use.
Key words: Walker, Bemidji, Leech Lake, cabin, lake, Akeley, Up North, Leech Lake, Kabekona Lake, Laporte, Northern Minnesota