Oceanfront 2 level, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage, with wrap around deck
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
This property is in a quiet oceanside location, but only a 10 minute drive to all the festivals and fun offered in beautiful Digby, Nova Scotia each summer.
Home to three summer festivals, Digby comes alive with fresh seafood, music & attractions. Summer kicks of with the Lobster Fest in July, Scallop Days in August & the Wharf Rat Bike Rally in September. Fresh Seafood, entertainment & vendors fill the friendly streets and the fun is non-stop.
If you're looking for more relaxing local activities, rent a bike or kayak on the waterfront, stroll along the boardwalk and enjoy and ice cream or latte from a downtown shop, visit the Admiral Digby Museum, the Digby Wharf & Marina, picnic at the Point Prim Lighthouse or choose from a number of outstanding restaurants for a waterside dinner, enjoying fresh seafood and wines from local vineyards.
There are many attractions close to Digby is you're looking for an exciting day trip:
- Upper Clements Theme Park (15 minutes)
- Sandy Cove Beach (20 minutes)
- Bear River & Annapolis Highland Vineyards, Bear River (20 minutes)
- Annapolis Royal Farmer's Market Saturdays 9am-1pm (25 minutes)
- Petit Passage Whale Watch (45 minutes)
- Mavillette Beach (45 Minutes)
- Balancing Rock, Long Island (1 hour)
- Brier Island (1.25 hours)