Our home away from home is perfect for your stay - summer or winter.
A convenient yet private location in the town of Telluride. The condo is a two level, 3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom property in an intimate building with only 5 other condos, overlooking the beaver pond, the San Miguel river and trail and has picture perfect mountain views.
Location: It is all about location, right?
In the coveted East end side of historic Telluride in the Gondola District
- 2 blocks from Colorado Ave (Main Street) shopping and dining
- 4 blocks from Town Park (Summer Festivals are held here)
- 4 blocks from the Gondola and Chair Lift 8 as well steps from hiking
- 2 blocks from grocery
- 1 block from the post office
- 5 blocks from the urgent care
- Steps from hiking, the San Miguel River and trail
- No Car Necessary
- basic amenities provided (concierge serves available upon request)
Open the sliding door to the deck or peer out the living room or master bedroom windows and view wetlands, ponds with beavers, ducks, geese, mountain views, Ajax Peak and Ingram Falls. Enjoy the views and summer festivals in town park from the deck.
Walk up a flight of stairs to the entry level of our sunny, spacious condo with radiant heated floors will keep you cozy. Keyless entry provides you with security and no key to keep up with.
- Master Bedroom: King bed with en suite bathroom, steam shower, tub and mountain views, 40" HD LED Smart TV with cable and Netflix.
- Guest Bedroom 1: Queen bed with en suite bathroom
- Laundry room equipped with a FULL SIZE washer dryer for your use.
- Main living area in an open space design with skylights, and vaulted pine ceilings:
- Guest Bedroom II with a queen bed
- Third bathroom, hall entry, shower
- Kitchen equipped with granite and butcher block countertops, Sub-Zero refrigerator, gas cooktop, and stocked with standard appliances, dishes and cookware
- Dining Table for 6 + 4 counter barstools
- New Couch
- New 55" Smart TV with LED and HD cable, Stream your movies with Netflix, Amazon, etc
- Small deck off the living room allows great views of Bear Creek Canyon, Ajax Peak, Ingram Falls, the Telluride Ski Area, the San Miguel River, Town Park, the Beaver Pond and summer festivals.
FREE Wifi Internet is available for Guest use.
Linens (towels, sheets) are also provided for your use.
New carpet throughout, new paint throughout, new seating in the living area, lighting updates, new master bed and other furniture accents, decor updates, new linens, etc!
There is one covered, secure parking space always available for you located in the garage on the ground level of the building for your use. But you won't need it! If you do not have a car, you can walk everywhere or the Galloping Goose town shuttle or the Gondola to Mountain Village and around town are both free of charge.
Business License # 015902
- No Pets; No Smoking
Please note, smoking inside or out and pets are absolutely not allowed and will not be tolerated and will result in a full forfeiture of the $1000 security deposit.
- Maximum 6 guests - more than 6 will result in mandatory non-refundable departure.
- Minimum age 25
- Bookings are refundable (except holidays and festivals) if cancelled 60 days or more before the rental begins.
- Bookings cancelled 31-59 days receive a 50% refund.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to stay are NON Refundable.
- In addition, Festival and Holiday bookings (Festivals: Bluegrass, Ride, Blues and Blues; Holidays: Christmas, New Year's, July 4th) require NON REFUNDABLE $1500 charge (or post stay refundable deposit) if booking is cancelled at any time as these dates typically book 6-12 months ahead of time.
- Late arrivals, early departures, or no shows do not qualify for refunds. No refunds will be given for storms, closed roads, flight delays or other natural events.
- No early departure refunds
Travelers insurance is available through VRBO/HomeAway.
No early check in or late check out without prior approval. Unapproved early arrival or late departure will result in a charge of $50 per half hour.
No Early Departure refunds or arrival discounts for weather, flight delays, etc..
Maximum occupancy 6 persons by Colorado law. More than 6 occupants will require immediate departure and no refund of any fees.
Keywords: condominium; condo, breathtaking views, convenient location, gondola, mountain views, in town, views